Parks Game! Part 4: Let's Play Some More!!

Higgs22

<font color=green>Emperor of the Parks Game<br><fo
Hello all members of the WDW Chalk Circle

It seems that the "game that would not die" once again needs a new home….

So with Parks Game Part 3 now a memory…we look to the future and draw a new circle on the pavement with the inscription
"Welcome to Parks Game! Part 4: Let’s Play Some More!"

The game remains the same as it has during its previous 3 incarnations….so without further adieu…
LET THE GAME CONTINUE!

BTW...here is the carry over question from the last thread

And we have only one open question that I'm aware of:

From Carpe'Disney:

Who is the Harness Maker in the Magic Kingdom?

Thanks to Granny and Higgs for keeping our game going.

Originally posted by jwill
Thanks to Granny and Higgs for keeping our game going.
Ditto. Thanks!! :) Looks like they're holding to a 150 page limit now. I wonder if we can file for an exemption??

I'll guess the Imagineers make the harnesses in house. I didn't get to read back to see if this has been guessed, so consider this a flashback answer if it has been. :p

Thanks for finding me Granny!

WOW - 4 games!!! (that HAS to be a record somewhere..."In Iceland...but here it's good..."

I have no idea on the harness maker question - and your 100% correct Granny - the ones in DL are made in Canada...;)

Geepers! I wonder who holds the record for reaching the 150 page limit the fastest. The PG HAS to be a contender!

No clue on the harness - sorry Carpe, but that clue didn't really help. ;) I think this is gonna have to be like Wheel of Fortune. OK, Pat. I'd like to buy an 'E'.

-Kim

Okay, I'll post the answer in picture form when I get home. I knew this one would be hard. :P
you have 2 hrs to come up with the answer before I post.

(Dr. Evil Laugh) Muhhhaaa Muhaaaaa
I'll give you the answer for 1 meeeiiilllliiiooon dollars.

I'm saying uncle on the harness question too...that's a tough one

I'll just take a blind guess and say Tex Ritter Harness Co.

(even though I know that is right..)

Wow 4th game. I come back and this is what happens??? Anywho im going to cash in one of my many AAQ cards.... I do believe there is only 2 other questions out there so i should have trouble.

If i was sitting down at The Gathering Place.... what resort would i be at?

I am a tad bit rusty but if memory serves me right... which most of the time it doesnt i can ask these types of questions right?
~Steve

welcome back Horizons….:)

I think the Gathering Place is at the Polynesian Village

Granny and Higgsi thanks for leaving the AAQ trail:)

CD you really do like to stump us:) How about the Acme Harness Company?

Steve isn't the Gathering Place at Animal Kingdom Lodge ... maybe a bar or something;)

:wave: Hi Madonna, Jwill, Jay, Kim, Distriv and all the other fine PG players

Hmmm ... Steve's question sort of rings a bell with a question that Granny posted in Swahili on Part 3 ...

Can we find the Gathering Place in Animal Kingdom in Harambi Village?

EDIT: Sorry about that Steve ... I got distracted between posts ... and yes, I am blonde;)

That is also a very good guess... however in my question i stated that it was in a resort and not in the parks. ;)

What about Ft. Wilderness as the location of the Gathering Place,,,,

Following Jen's lead, is the Gathering Place at AKL??

Edit Note: Welcome to the game Carameo! Hope you stick around and play a little trivia with us. Be aware that if you get a question right, you'll get an AAQ (Ask a Question) card and be expected to post a WDW trivia question of your own!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter