Parks Game! Part 6! Keep Playing! You Can't Stop Now!

Higgs22

<font color=green>Emperor of the Parks Game<br><fo
OK…once again it is time for us to pick up our beloved Chalk Circle and move it to another fresh thread :)
While Parks Game! Part 5 has now been transferred to storage awaiting the construction of the $100 million CC museum scheduled to be built on Discovery Island…it is time for us to face the future and kick off the unprecedented SIXTH Parks Game thread!
That’s right…our little game which began with the innocent question "Which attraction features a dog named Nana?" I can hear you all yelling PETER PAN! Now…but that wasn’t an official question…just a way to continue the tradition of posting that question on every version of the Parks Game
We have been through a lot on this Dole Whip-induced journey of ours…we have seen players come and go (and some come back again :)) And we have picked up a bunch of new players on the way…but through it all, the spirit of the game has remained the same…
So, with that in mind…it is time to launch Parks Game! Part 6 Keep Playing! You Can’t Stop Now!
Oh BTW…I hope you enjoy the new CC…as Parks Game Emperor, I wanted to make sure that there were enough padded lounge chairs and refreshment stations to serve all of our players…nothing but the best for the PG crowd (No need to thank me…but if you want to erect a statue…feel free…Doesn’t every Emperor need a statue? :))

OK…Let’s begin the game…I believe there was an open photo question from the last thread…we can start there…
And I’ll toss one out as well
Which pavillion was demolished to make room for Mission:Space?
OK…just wanted to make sure we had room for another traditional answer :p

Kali...you have the honor of getting the first question right on this new thread...Way to go :)

Looks like you're up for the next question!

Ok...I'll throw out a number one...How many branches are on the swiss family treehouse in Walt Disney World?

Kali...I hate to do this to you...but we just had that question today on the old Parks Game thread...the answer is 600...

Go ahead and ask another one :)

Man, where is everyone? I figured that everybody would find their way over here quickly. Guess we should have made that trail out of Whiparitas.:rolleyes: Hurry up, Kali, or I'm going to have to post a question! (For those of you who think I am a new player, look at my siggy. We have a DisneyJen, why not a DisneyBen?)

Hey guys... I would have been here sooner but..... geez... these open questions are awkward to carry :p

Here is the open question from PG Part 5......

Originally posted by MickeyBabe
Here is a Happy Hour softball...

Where in WDW is this located?

fc6045e5.jpg

:smooth:

GAME ON.....

PS.... I brought a link to Kim's Parks Game Primer....

:wave: This is for those of you who are fairly new and wonder about some of our little Parks Game oddities such as the CC (Chalk Circle).....

Kim's (ozzel) primer is always available in her signature for reference if needed ;)

<p><a href="http://www.ecabbage.org/mypage/pgp.htm">New Players - Click Here for the Parks Game Primer</a><p>

:wave: And as always to help you all along..... New Players are Welcome to check out the Parks Game Guidelines at the bottom of my signature....

Carry on...

That is the hand of a broomstick pouring flowers as if they were water. It is in a garden in i think, MGM. Not positive if thats the park...

While we are waiting on confirmation from the photo question, I will use one of my AAQ cards.....

What brand of popcorn do they serve at the WDW parks???
Julie

JJ,
Did I see Orville Redenbacher on the side of one of the popcorn carts????

Wow.. that was a quick answer!!!!! lol Very good Pintrader. Here's a freshly popped AAQ card to you!!!
Julie

I just posted on the old thread, top of page 150...guess you guys like to start early...anyhow...i agree with whoever said the pic was taken of the Fantasia broomsticks carrying buckets of flowers over towards the Brown Derby area at MGM.

YIPPEE !!!

♪ do I hear the melody of the Tiki Room in the far off distance???♪

Everybody go back to game 5 and get in the Conga line and bring everyone on over here to SIX !!!

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪
♪ ♪ ♪
♪ ♪

Splash.... Yes you are correct...

fc6045e3.jpg

Flower strewn AAQ card to Splash :bounce:

You're up.....

:smooth:

DBen.... Nice new user name ;)..... Now I can get that picture of the whole Brown Family crammed around the family computer ala Family Feud..... fighting over who gets to answer/ask the next question :p :p :p

Aw man...we just started this new thread - I gotta be good...
No need to thank me…but if you want to erect a statue…feel free
*I'm not gonna say anything, Im not gonna say anything, Im not gonna say anything...* :teeth:

Speaking of Tiki Birds - what is the VERY last thing that can be heard as the show ends in the Tiki Room? (after*Guests has left the building...*)

MK.... Sorry about that... Magical Fantasia flower strewn AAQ card to MK .

... for my mistake in not telling part 5 posters I had ttaken my question to part 6 :o

Looks like you're up too :p....

;)

Madonna....Is it Jose saying "No one laid an egg but me"?

I've heard that there is a tribute to the original Tiki Birds show but I have no idea what it is!

MCMom

I don't know, the only thing I hear when I leave is the clicking of the bird of paradise flowers and the tiki masks as I leave!! lol
Julie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter