Parks Game! Part 8! The game continues...so you must keep on playing!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Higgs22

<font color=green>Emperor of the Parks Game<br><fo
Wow....the 8th Chalk Circle has been drawn, and the game shows no sign of stopping!

You all know the history now...this game has been going on for almost two years now, and the Chalk Circle has expanded to include a wide variety of players....and believe me, we are always looking for new players and questions!

This is a place designed to have fun and escape to a virtual tour of WDW....enjoy the virtual beverages, and watch out for the Parks Game Semantics Police Dreaded Black Monorail...(if you haven't heard of the PGSP and the DBM...they are the keepers of the rules of the game (not that there are that many:)) But don't worry, they rarely show up, and they usually just issue a warning....:p)

OK...looks like everything is set...the CC has been drawn (and don't worry, the locations moves with the whim of the game...)
The tiki torches and the furniture are in place....now all we need is a question....
And keeping with tradition....here is the first one ever asked in the PG...
In what attraction is there a dog named Nana?

Have fun!

That's it Walt's Assistant!

You get the very first AAQ of the new Parks Game Thread! :)

Thanks Higgs. I'll toss one out here for all those Frontierland fans, like me!

What is the name of the Trail Boss on the Frontier Trading Post signage?

:wave: Hi Higgs... the gangs all here!

Any curious lurkers and potential new players feel free to click on the... <p><a href="http://www.ecabbage.org/mypage/pgr.htm">New Players - click here for the Parks Game Guidelines</a><p>
...in my signature for a brief description of how we play. :)

That said I'll toss out a softball (to keep myself honest ;) ) while WA comes up with a new challanging question ...

While approaching the Magic Kingdom, the monorail narration points out "Disney's Mountian Range" . What three attractions does that include?

And to celebrate the newest incarnation of the Parks Game.... I have brought 71-71 oz. Dole Whips and Whiparitas.... Enjoy:p

Edit: I have included this link to the Parks Game Primer our very own ozzel/Kimpossible prepared for us giving some of the lore of the Parks Game....

<p><a href="http://www.ecabbage.org/mypage/pgp.htm">New Players - Click Here for the Parks Game Primer</a><p>

WA........

How about..... Curly, Little Joe, Zeek, Billy Bob, Bubba Ray, Bubba? I really have no clue I just wanted to get on the first page!:p

Hehehehe.....not a good guess Master Grayson but it made me smile!

MBabe, the answer to your AAQ is Splash, Thunder, and Space Mountains.

WA

Ahhh... up to part 8. :) Cool! :)
I'll say the mountian range includes BTMRR, SpaMtn, and SplMtn. Hmmmm... maybe one day they'll add the mountian from Finding Nemo. ;)

Hey guys...Nice to see you all made it! Grab a drink and a chair, Enjoy :p

MasterG... Yes you got our favorite mountian range, and a close second from Jay ;)

Tri-Mountian AAQ cards to MasterG and Jay! :bounce:

:wave: WA.... Is it Davy Crockett? or maybe Mike Fink?

Woohoo! OK, I'll give this a try:

What is the name of the DJ who broadcasts from Disney Studios?

Ah....I like this new thread location Higgs....great job!! :p

And wrapping up a little unfinished business from the last thread, here's a prehistoric AAQ to MK for identifying Dr. Grant Seeker as the goofball that puts us right into the middle of a meteor storm in Dinosaur! :p

And it looks like our newcomer Buddy needs to toss out a new question! :)

I'll say B B Good broadcasts from MGM on Radio Disney. You're probably asking how the guy with no kids knows this. B/c I found the studio while I was there last time. ;) Oddly enough, there wasn't a line for that particular "attraction." People stand in line to look at fish thru a big window in Living Seas, but not at a person in MGM... weird....

Rather than save up AAQs to sell on ebay, I'll cash one in and toss out a softball. :)

Who was the original sponsor of If You Had Wings?

Hi MK!! :wave: Yep, I'm here. :) Just couldn't stay away too long. :)

And....... you get an AAQ for Eastern Airlines!! :) You're up! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter