• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Parks Game--Part Three!! Let's Keep on Playing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
having fibromyalgia really stinks BIG time. I can't remember a darn thing. I'll keep thinking though

Carpe...you could post clues all day long and it wouldn't help me any on that harness maker. Maybe we can delay you long enough to have Kim run up to MK and check it out for us?? :p Honestly...no clue on that one at all!

And turning in the AAQ Higgs gave me earlier,

Which character decides to run away in "Jim Henson's Muppet*Vision 3-D"?

M22M IT is the METROPOLITAN DEPARTMENT OF WATER AND POWER finally

Granny here is a to infinity and beyond AAQ for you!!! You are correct.Pizza Planet is located inside a building called
METROPOLITAN DEPARTMENT OF WATER AND POWER:D :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Must have asked a hard one. And I haven't seen the coffee wench today!
Okay I'll post the answer to my question when I get home or if I get an uncle or two. I love stumping the boards.

pintrader....you really did all the hard work on that Pizza Planet question, so I'd like to give you the AAQ card on it!

(Besides, I've got a drawer full of them from being on the thread so long!)

And Carpe....I already said uncle in so many words, but I'll say it here formally. And I don't consider it "stumping the board"...I think of it as adding to our trove of WDW minutia!!! :p

Let's see....lunch at Pizza Planet sound good to everyone? Gotta' get something quick so we can get back to touring the parks (in a counterclockwise direction of course!) ;)

LOL...Granny, so that's where all of the AAQ's went :)

BTW...Bean Bunny is the character that decides to run away in Muppetvision (and he is joined by Waldo...the spirit of 3D)...

Gotta go back to work...have fun :)

Hey everyone.. This is way over the 150 page limit so I'm going to close it now. You may start a new game if you wish.. Thanks for the fun here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter