• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Parksavers.com

Canuck16

DIS Veteran
Has anyone here on the boards used Parksavers.com to purchase their DL tickets and if so what they think of their service.

Thanks

Has anyone here on the boards used Parksavers.com to purchase their DL tickets and if so what they think of their service.

Thanks

I've never heard of them but I just checked out their prices and I think you can get a better deal. I compared 2 A and 1 C 5 day hoppers. Parksavers cost is $848. Orbitz for the same tickets is $852 BUT if you go via ebates, you can get 3.75% cach back which for this pretend transaction would be $31.95 cash back.

I've never heard of them but I just checked out their prices and I think you can get a better deal. I compared 2 A and 1 C 5 day hoppers. Parksavers cost is $848. Orbitz for the same tickets is $852 BUT if you go via ebates, you can get 3.75% cach back which for this pretend transaction would be $31.95 cash back.

Thanks....I had never heard of them either but I have a family member looking for tickets for our March trip had asked about this so I thought I would put this out there for information

I have never used them, nor had I actually heard of them before, but it looks like they are legit/reputable company. I saw a recommendation for them on Touring Plans' website. So in that way, I'd hope they are legit because Touring Plans is a fairly well known website here on the Disboard.

In terms of pricing, you might recommend looking at a couple of other sites to see what the best price is for the tickets they want.

I bought seven 3-day Park Hoppers last week, which we used Sat., Sun., and Monday.

The ParkSavers staff answered an e-mail question very quickly, even at night.

Vouchers were e-mailed within two hours of purchase.

We redeemed the vouchers at a ticket sale booth just before using our Magic Morning, with no problems at all.

Hope this helps!

I bought seven 3-day Park Hoppers last week, which we used Sat., Sun., and Monday.

We redeemed the vouchers at a ticket sale booth just before using our Magic Morning, with no problems at all.

Hope this helps!

Very much so.....I will check them out.

Thanks

Has anyone here on the boards used Parksavers.com to purchase their DL tickets and if so what they think of their service. Thanks

I just bought 5 day hopper tickets from them yesterday for $7 cheaper than Orbitz. I am not an eBate user so that wasn't a factor for me.

Received an Expedia voucher from them in about an hour that I can redeem at the guest service window when I arrive.

No complaints from me.

How do you link your ticket to your Disney Reservation to make fastpass reservations? When I used undercover tourist, I received actual tickets and then entered them in my reservation through mydisney.com and was able to make FP and the tickets were loaded to my magic bands.

Hope this helps!
I'm only seeing that you have to show your id and pick the tickets up somewhere. How did you get them via email?

How do you link your ticket to your Disney Reservation to make fastpass reservations? When I used undercover tourist, I received actual tickets and then entered them in my reservation through mydisney.com and was able to make FP and the tickets were loaded to my magic bands.

I'm only seeing that you have to show your id and pick the tickets up somewhere. How did you get them via email?

Parksavers will send you a voucher for your tickets, as well as a code you can use in your MDE. They send the voucher pretty quick. The code will arrive in up to 72 hours after ordering, so allow for this time if you are ordering right before your FP+ booking window opens! You have two options. You can redeem the voucher for your tickets at your WDW resort or at any WDW park box office. This works well if you need tickets very quick and are going to a park very soon. The second option, is linking your tickets in your MDE to your magic bands. When you receive your code, go to your MDE and link your tickets and you will be all set then to make you FP+ when your day opens up for booking. Then, you can go right to the park, with your tickets all linked to your magic band already. Works just as if you'd bought your tickets directly thru Disney! Very easy!

I plan to buy the WDW 'buy 4 days/3 free days PH' or the 7 day PH, both selling for $370.98, saving almost $108 for 2 tickets off Disney prices!

Here the what it shows me when I go to order.

They will send the voucher by email, and the code will follow by email in a couple days, within 72 hours. If you link your tickets with the code they send, you won't need to redeem the voucher. If you choose to redeem the vouchers for your tickets in person, you will need the photo ID of the person whose name the tickets are in. I haven't ordered my tickets yet, but hope to soon. I did talk to them by phone so I was clear on how it worked. She also told me they get their tickets thru Expedia. I've read other dissers who've bought from parksavers and they confirmed it worked easily when they linked their tickets in their MDE, and were able to enter the parks with the MB.

you may check last minute travel club they had a good deal on tickets and getawaytoday.com has buy 4 day gt the 5th free

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter