ParkSavers...My Experience

I tried searching, couldn't find so my apologies if this has been answered - We have magic bands with our parksaver tickets linked already; will we be able to get physical tickets from the entrance gate (staying off site) so that we will have the bands AND the tickets available as a backup?

I tried searching, couldn't find so my apologies if this has been answered - We have magic bands with our parksaver tickets linked already; will we be able to get physical tickets from the entrance gate (staying off site) so that we will have the bands AND the tickets available as a backup?
You can get the hard tickets at a Ticket Booth or Guest Relations, not at the gates.

I am looking at buying the discounted 7 day PH from Parksavers. Part of our group are planning to go to the water parks during our trip. If I decide to go to the water park, can I add the WPFM to the 7 day PH? How much would it cost me to add it?

will we be able to get physical tickets from the entrance gate (staying off site) so that we will have the bands AND the tickets available as a backup?

You CAN, but you shouldn't need to do this, unless your bands are pretty old, and you are concerned they won't work any more.

If the tickets are just back up, You might want to wait until at least the middle of the day to get them, when GS lines are shorter. Maybe survive your first half a day without them. if they work at the gate, they should work for FP.

As this is the more up to date thread .... Just wanted to add my GREAT experience with parksavers, placed order Thursday AM, received instant email reply, by 4pm a confirmation of order being complete, and a separate email confirming the details. By noon Friday email from Disney with numbers to add to my disney experience. Great overall experience, thanks to all for the reassurance, wanted to pass some along as well !

I purchased tix through Parksavers this morning around 10:30am, and haven't gotten any email from them yet almost 5.5 hours later. I noticed in the very first post that the OP got a confirmation email about 30 min. after purchasing. The purchase has gone through on our cc. I read through but didn't see anyone else mention how long after buying they received a confirmation email. Is the 30 minutes typical? As in, should I be concerned I have no email from them yet?

I purchased tix through Parksavers this morning around 10:30am, and haven't gotten any email from them yet almost 5.5 hours later. I noticed in the very first post that the OP got a confirmation email about 30 min. after purchasing. The purchase has gone through on our cc. I read through but didn't see anyone else mention how long after buying they received a confirmation email. Is the 30 minutes typical? As in, should I be concerned I have no email from them yet?

The email does state it may take 3-5 days to receive the Confirmation # that you'll link to your MDE account.

The tickets are processed through Expedia and they may process things faster on actual business days rather than a weekend.

I ordered through them a few months ago 4 PTP 7 day park hopper tickets on a Friday afternoon. We heard from them that day which was a confirmation then within 3 days on Tuesday we received the codes to enter in MDE I did call with a few questions and they answered them very quickly. I wouldnt worry but if your not sure call they will make you feel better.

I purchased my tickets on a Sunday at 1:34pm (8/21). My tickets were charged to my CC immediately. Later in the evening At 8:54pm was when I got the email (subject: YOUR WALT DISNEY TICKETS) with the PDF to my actual tickets. Then the next morning (8/22, 11:35am) was when I got my confirmation number for FastPass reservations. Had no problem linking the confirmation number to MDE. Probably just a delay since it's not a normal weekday, as someone else mentioned.

Hope that helps!

The email does state it may take 3-5 days to receive the Confirmation # that you'll link to your MDE account.

The tickets are processed through Expedia and they may process things faster on actual business days rather than a weekend.
I purchased my tickets on a Sunday at 1:34pm (8/21). My tickets were charged to my CC immediately. Later in the evening At 8:54pm was when I got the email (subject: YOUR WALT DISNEY TICKETS) with the PDF to my actual tickets. Then the next morning (8/22, 11:35am) was when I got my confirmation number for FastPass reservations. Had no problem linking the confirmation number to MDE. Probably just a delay since it's not a normal weekday, as someone else mentioned.

Hope that helps!
Thank you both!

How does the exchange of ParkSavers tickets for an annual pass work in terms of taxes? I'm trying to figure out if buying the 7 day (3 day free) promo and upgrading to an annual pass is worth it, but not sure how the math works on the taxes.

Parksaver 7 Day MYW + PH = $394 (no additional tax?)
Disney 7 Day MYW + PH = $467 (incl taxes)
Platinum Annual Pass = $797 (incl taxes)

If I buy the Parksaver ticket and upgrade to an annual pass, is it to say that the additional I would have to pay is $330? TIA!

How does the exchange of ParkSavers tickets for an annual pass work in terms of taxes? I'm trying to figure out if buying the 7 day (3 day free) promo and upgrading to an annual pass is worth it, but not sure how the math works on the taxes.

If I buy the Parksaver ticket and upgrade to an annual pass, is it to say that the additional I would have to pay is $330? TIA!
Here's a thread that explains how you receive the full value (cost) of a 7-day park hopper when you upgrade to an AP:
http://www.disboards.com/threads/bridging-parksavers-tickets-to-ap-is-this-correct.3522763

Yes. That's exactly what we did last month and how it worked.

I called and they said most likely till the end of the year, maybe November. She said not to quote her though.

Does anyone have any solid information about how long this Parksavers discount may be offered? I thought I had seen on one of these threads that someone had called them to ask, but I can't find it now. Thanks.

So glad I saw this thread! I had never heard of ParkSavers. I always purchased through UndercoverTourist. I bought 3 7-Day Hoppers last week and another one over the weekend. All emails were prompt and I linked them to my MDE account without issue. I also used the code from page 1 (Thanks! Twilight Sparkle Post #13 - DISNEYTOURISTBLOG). It saves you $2 per ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter