parksavers vs UCT

How long does Parksavers usually run their specials on their tickets for? Do they go quickly at these prices?

How long does Parksavers usually run their specials on their tickets for? Do they go quickly at these prices?

Not sure, but we were aware of it at least 2 weeks ago, and just finally decided to pull the trigger last night.

Also want to add, we had a couple questions & emailed customer support after their stated service hours (a Sunday evening) and we got a quick, friendly reply. Very nice, PS!

This particular deal has been running for a long time (6 months or so I think) but they HAVE been known to run out of the tix before. That happened to me in July. I was trying to decided if we should just renew our AP's (which renewing is actually just a few $$ cheaper) or if we should do this deal instead. While I was on the fence about it & doing my research they RAN OUT and the deal disappeared for a few days. I was kicking myself & I was just about to renew thru DVC when they restocked them & the deal came back!! I found out about it by being glued here to the DIS!!

Part of my indecision was that DH and I are going in Sept. & I needed valid tix in order to make FP+ ressies for that trip but our AP's expired 7/25. I wasn't sure if I wanted to buy these or not - the advantage for us being that then we wouldn't have those 2 months of "dead time" on them from July to Sept. & it would then change our new start / end dates from July to Sept. Since we don't know yet when we want to go NEXT summer it would be an advantage to switch to the Sept. renewal date so we wouldn't be locked into HAVING to go & finish before July 25th. We also don't know yet if our college DS will be able to come with us next summer or not. So we bought 3 of these parksaver tix and DH & I will upgrade ours in Sept. and then we'll decide on our family trip in January if we want to upgrade DS's from the 7-day to an AP. As long as there's no price increases between now & January it will still work out to be a great deal for him too.

FWIW I've read that it's better to tell the CM's at the window that you want to upgrade your tix to the AP rather than saying you want to "bridge" it. For some reason some of the CM's get confused with that terminology and they'll say they can't do it. Just say you want to upgrade to avoid complications from uninformed CM's.

This particular deal has been running for a long time (6 months or so I think) but they HAVE been known to run out of the tix before. That happened to me in July. I was trying to decided if we should just renew our AP's (which renewing is actually just a few $$ cheaper) or if we should do this deal instead. While I was on the fence about it & doing my research they RAN OUT and the deal disappeared for a few days. I was kicking myself & I was just about to renew thru DVC when they restocked them & the deal came back!! I found out about it by being glued here to the DIS!!

Yep, they did run out and when they did come back, they were about $4-5 more. Still a really good deal, though.

Yep, they did run out and when they did come back, they were about $4-5 more. Still a really good deal, though.

Hummm. Maybe that was another time? I paid the exact same for ours that they were right before they ran out back in July. Guess prices are always subject to change...

Hummm. Maybe that was another time? I paid the exact same for ours that they were right before they ran out back in July. Guess prices are always subject to change...

Back in July, they were $390 and change. I just bought my wife one yesterday, and it was $394 and change, plus I used a $2 discount code.

Got our confirmation numbers and linked the to our Disney account. No problems! Took 2 days from ordering to linking them to my account.

Thanks so much! Just ordered the $394 tix & also saved $2 each ticket with the code.

Does anyone know if Parksavers codes their purchases as travel like UCT does? Would like to be able to purchase erase with CC rewards like I do when buying from UCT.

Not sure if this is the right forum, how could you avoid the 20 parking charge before first use, ie AP includes free parking, so we would like to bridge this to ap, but switch right away to avoid parking charges. Hopefully this makes sense. Same question i guess applies to memory maker. Or can you buy this, then upgrade to annual pass before going to the park?

Not sure if this is the right forum, how could you avoid the 20 parking charge before first use, ie AP includes free parking, so we would like to bridge this to ap, but switch right away to avoid parking charges. Hopefully this makes sense. Same question i guess applies to memory maker. Or can you buy this, then upgrade to annual pass before going to the park?

Well, you can use Disney transportation if you're staying onsite. Otherwise, you'll just have to eat the parking fee for the first day.

Make a quick stop at Disney Springs to upgrade.

Are you staying on site at Disney? If so, parking is included. The Gold or higher AP includes the memory maker, and will be retroactive to the beginning of your trip.

There's a ticketing person on the boards who says that is incorrect. The bridging can be done even if the ticket is not used.
Correct. Multiple reports, including a Disney ticket agent, verify that bridging no longer requires using a ticket first.

Won't work. The ticket price will not "bridge" if you don't use it first.

There have been sporadic reports of being able to get credit over the phone for a ticket towards a different one although the one's I read have always been directly purchased. I don't think that the parking attendants check for AP vouchers though and that's all that one could still hope to get as the AP's have to be activated before their first use.

I just bridged 3 of the discount tickets to gold APs less than a week ago at DS without using them first. It took about 6 minutes to complete, which apparently the CM felt was too long since she gave us a paper fast pass for three to use at any attraction due to the wait. Family used the same procedure almost a year ago with the same result.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter