Part 2

Nutsy

<font color=green>Only drinks Cappuccino<br><font
Ok......here comes part two................

Day 4...............18/9 Anaheim

Today was a Disney day again.......fitted a lot in today & almost got it all finished. Today we had our first Monorail ride. It goes way faster than our one at Sea World on the Gold Coast goes. It was a real good way to get around the park & to see things you wouldn't normally see or are unsure about how to get to, like Downtown Disney...........we'd heard about this, but had no idea just where it was, let alone how to get to it. But being on the Monorail it stopped there. We didn't get off, but made plans to visit Downtown Disney the following day.

We got a pass out around lunchtime today & went to Millies for lunch. Boy what a huge meal & free drink refills too........we are really getting to like these free refills:D

Went back to the room for a bit of rest & then went back over to DL for the night time parade, bit was disappointed in it. It was nice to see, but not at all what we had thought it would be. The Electrical Parade at DCA on Sunday night was way better:D

Tonight we got a pizza for tea & got 4 free cans of coke with it..:D BARGAIN!!! Not a bad pizza, but have tasted better.

Day 5..............19/9 Anaheim

Today we headed off to DL & DCA to finish off both parks & also went to Downtown Disney. Bought some great stuff at Downtown Disney.......some magic towels that are so cool & Lachlan got himself a new baby...........another Dalmatian:D Jadyn bought himself a Mickey Mouse:D

Well, you just never know who you are going to run into while you are shopping at Disney do you;) Low & behold who should walk in the door but Kama & co.........small world hey??:D

Well, we finished off the parks & Lachlan had his rides he wanted & the end result being we've now seen DL & DCA & enjoyed it. Lachlan especially enjoyed it as he loves rides. I cam't remember half of the ones he went on, but I think he went on all that were open. I got talked into going on Indiana Jones, but I was a mess afterwards...........I do not take to rides very well & this one was no exception......everyone else thought it was way cool!!:(

Here ends our Disney experience.....................4 days of it & it was great. I brought home lots of magnets & postcards to remember it by & Bob & Lachlan have a photo on one of the rides to look back on. Disney is great, but wouldn't want to do it again for a good few years. Would like to try WDW some time too if the opportunity came our way.

Oh I forgot to mention that we are totally hooked on Churros:D They are so so yummy!!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :p

We got so tired of getting fries with every food item purchased & got sick of eating hotdogs too. Food is way too expensive in the parks & hotdogs were about the cheapest:(

Sounds like you enjoyed your trip - now to start planning a trip to WDW - thanks for posting!

thanks for the report ! I think you can get carrots as a sub for fries, I know we always do at WDW.

Carrots would have been a welcome change to fries I can tell you.

It was very much a case of the blind leading the blind with us. Not used to getting fries included in the cost of food items, so when they come, you think to yourself......"Oh no not again":D

Mind you the kids thought it was great:)

Thanks for sharing Auriel, we loved the free refills too, we don't get them here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter