• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Partial canceling of excursions.

RllngRckBrw

DIS Veteran
So, we are trying to coordinate excursions for a cruise next year with my parents. I understand how to link their reservation when booking excursions. We are 2 separate reservations on the same cruise. Hypothetically, if things didn’t go to plans and I needed to cancel the two of them and leave the rest of us on the excursion, would that be possible? (Travel is still up in the air for them with health concerns.)

It is very easy to book, modify, and cancel excursions, I do it all the time. If I find the price has gone down since I booked, I cancel the first one and re-book it for the new lower price. The credit comes back on my credit card within a day or so.
Denise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter