Partner Swap- Holiday Theme! Challenge#7 Post #2

OK, you twisted my arm. I've sent my answers.

This looks like fun! Question - do we wait and pick the altered item according to what our partner wants? Or do we randomly pick and hope it is something they can use?

yay Danielle is joining :cool1:

my take on the altered item is we pick something our partner would like/use and then design it according to her favorites....please correct me if I'm wrong Rachal!

Either way... if you have something in mind that you think anyone could use and you just customize it to your partner, that would be great. otherwise you can wait and see what they like and maybe you will get another idea.

I don't want to force a bag on my partner, but it's what I alter best ;)

I'll work on my questionnaire this afternoon. Have to get some actual work done. :lmao:

I'll work on my questionnaire this afternoon. Have to get some actual work done. :lmao:

No rush on the questions.:)

I personally love bags! DD#1 is teaching her self to sew. I bought her some bag patterns, so far she is just using scrap material as practice. I told her when i thought they we're good enough that she could sell them. She so excited. She made the other 2 some cute shirts.

Bags are good! My kids refer to me as a bag lady, as I'm never anywhere without at least my purse and one other bag. Guess I never got out of the diaper bag stage with them! :rotfl2:

I totally don't sew, so my partner will not be getting a bag. :worried: I could make one, but since I haven't touched a sewing machine since high school I don't think anyone would be happy with the final product. Have to see what else I can come up with :stir:

No rush on the questions.:)

I personally love bags! DD#1 is teaching her self to sew. I bought her some bag patterns, so far she is just using scrap material as practice. I told her when i thought they we're good enough that she could sell them. She so excited. She made the other 2 some cute shirts.

That's great for her! Morgan and I finally finished the never-ending, very expensive sleep pants and they came out great. She's going to make pillowcases for her friends for Christmas this year ;)

I'm a bag lady too. We used to call my Nammie a bag lady. She never went anywhere without a couple bags. We call Morgan Nammie, Jr., she loves bags too!

I like bags too ;)
cool the girls are doing well with their sewing lessons....not something I could do :lmao: so my goodie will be a NON sewed item :rotfl:

Hey Rachal, saw your post on the daily grind about adding a kids group....if we do, Megan really isn't into scrapping, so if you are planning on having that as a part she wouldn't participate.

Hey Rachal, saw your post on the daily grind about adding a kids group....if we do, Megan really isn't into scrapping, so if you are planning on having that as a part she wouldn't participate.

it would be more secret sister type stuff with maybe one or two handmade things.

DD did too!

Jennifer- would Morgan like to join too?

I'll be back in just a min with partners and the challenge. DS woke up as soon as I sat in the chair to post. then it was snuggle time :lovestruc

If you need an even number and want to leave Morgan off, that's fine. Or, we could do Morgan sends to Megan, Megan sends to your DD, your DD sends to Morgan (or some other variation)? I'm easy (but not cheap!).

If you need an even number and want to leave Morgan off, that's fine. Or, we could do Morgan sends to Megan, Megan sends to your DD, your DD sends to Morgan (or some other variation)? I'm easy (but not cheap!).

That's what I was thinking. Or we could do 2 small packages each, so Emily to Morgan and Megan, Megan to Morgan and Emily, Morgan to Megan and Emily. (I was just thinking it was a good thing she didnt get the M name in our house :rotfl: that was a hard enough post)

Whatever you and Lisa think would be best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter