party for the senses?

Tracie

<font color=9999FF>Has learned her lesson and will
My DSIL and I are going to WDW for the F&WF we were able to get the PFS. My question is, how do you get in? Do you show up and they have your name or do you have to pick up a ticket somewhere? And how do you get in to the special seating for the concert before the party if you don't have a ticket? Do they have a list there also? SIL was so excited to have gotten through (I didn't) that she didn't think to ask.

Thanks in advance,

Tracie

They have your name on a list at both the concert and the party. There is no advance ticket.

I just signed up and was told I had to pick up my ticket from guest relations at any Disney hotel. I was told to go to the special seating area at the Eat to the Beat concert at 5:45. The group then heads over to the pavillion.

I heard it is a good idea head for seats early. Many of the tables last year were stand up only and 3 hours is a long time to stand and eat.

You may want to call disney dining and verify that the information they told me is correct.

Have a great time!

thanks bearzabout,

I did call and they also told me I would need to pick up the passes at guest relations.

Last year they told us to pick up tickets at any Disney hotel or at guest relations. However, neither knew anything about any tickets. Instead, they had our name on a list at the concert and at the party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter