Party size

fixerupper

Mouseketeer
Ok. I have run into another issue... (Calendar still not showing whole trip).

We have a party of 10. (1 infant) Apparently, you cannot make reservations for that many. So I was trying to split our party up in more acceptable sizes. However, it will not let me make more than one reservation. It tells me the new reservation will replace the other reservation, even if they are at different times. What am I supposed to do? What if people wanted to go to different restaurants? (I tried that and it told me the same thing)

Another thing you can do is put someone else from your party as the lead on ADR. Like book 5 in your name, then 5 in your husbands name. The system will allow that with overlapping times.

Another thing you can do is put someone else from your party as the lead on ADR. Like book 5 in your name, then 5 in your husbands name. The system will allow that with overlapping times.
We had to have a second person make a red as close to the time as possible.

Ahhh! Thanks. I tried calling but the recording asked me to call again another time. Will they even be able to seat a party that large if things appear pretty booked up on the website?

Ahhh! Thanks. I tried calling but the recording asked me to call again another time. Will they even be able to seat a party that large if things appear pretty booked up on the website?
Yes. Many people have booked "split parties," even with slightly different ADR times, and been seated together. Make sure everyone is there about 10-15 minutes before the earlier ADR, check in with the CM (not via MDE app), tell them you're together and would like to be seated as close together as possible. In December our party of 9 was split into parties of 5+4, 6+3, 7+2, even 8+1 (!) and was seated together everywhere but Sci Fi because those cars are too small!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter