Party Tonight In Teaneck!

Welcome to the club from a UMBC Dad.

#16 University of Maryland-Baltimore County beat #1 Virginia several years ago.
My husband was just talking about that win.

NJ Girl here!! Watched the game! 🏀🏀🏀 Go FDU! Phenomenal win!
Last night Princeton over Arizona.
Last year Saint Peter’s.

My son was coached by FDU coach at Hoop Group camps. He just said, there are so many of the top teams with Jersey players.

Exciting basketball….🏀🏀🏀🏀

Don't know much about FDU but it was very fun cheering for them. Great game!

As an IU fan, let me say Congrats --- and that was amazing to see PU lose for the 3rd straight year to a team seeded 13th or higher.

Turdue. Failing downwards.
2023 Lost to 16 Farleigh Dickinson
2022 Lost to 15 St. Peters
2021 Lost to 13 North Texas

I guess we won't be drawing up any more strategies on that one will we Turdue?
FrdzqAXX0AAUn1A

With all due respect to Maryland Baltimore County, this one is even bigger. FDU is not only the shortest team in the tourney, they are shortest in D1. They didn't even win the worst league in the country. They got in because the winner hasn't been D1 long enough to be eligible. That's how bad this FDU team was. Their best players were playing D2 ball last year. And they had to play a play in game in Dayton just two days prior. UMBC didn't. Yeah I know the NCAA doesn't want us to call the first four a play in game but we all know that is what they are.

Not a FDU fan (before today), but Purdue is my teams main rival. Can’t stop grinning even though my bracket is busted.
I LOVE watching Indiana vs. Purdue games!

The atmosphere at those games is unbelievable-so much energy from the fans!

To me,just watching from a distance,the rivalry between Indiana and Purdue appears to match North Carolina and Duke.

As an IU fan, let me say Congrats --- and that was amazing to see PU lose for the 3rd straight year to a team seeded 13th or higher.
Good luck to the Hoosiers today!

I know how big Hoosier basketball is-will a large part of Indiana just be at a "standstill" today?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter