Partying for spring break? Nah, DISNEY WORLD!!!

Max Jolicoeur

Earning My Ears
Hey guys! This is my first attempt at a PRT so enjoy and please give me some reviews! I'm an 18 year old journalism student and for my reading week (or spring break in america, I'm from Canada haha!) my girlfriend and I are heading to Disney World! We booked this trip back in August so at this point, I'm ready to go!Since this is my first time writing a PTR, here's a little bit about myself!

Name: Max
Favorite Disney Park: Magic Kingdom (duh!)
Favorite Disney Resort: Haven't been to one yet, only stayed off site as a kid... Heading to Pop Century soon though!
Favorite Disney Movies: Lion king, Toy Story (I cried at the last one... Who didn't?)
Favorite Disney Character: My boys Mike and Sully from Monsters Inc.
Favorite Disney Song: Under the Sea and The Sorcerer's Apprentice.
Favorite Ride in Magic Kingdom: All the mountains! (Pirates is a close second)
Favorite Ride in Epcot: Test track and Soarin'!
Favorite Ride in Hollywood Studios: Tower of Terror!
Favorite Ride in Animal Kingdom: Expedition Everest!
Favorite Disney Restaurant: Chef Mickey!

So here are my plans for the week of February 18th to February 25th!

February 18th:
I have to work from 6 to 2:30 but then we take a train to Montreal at 6:30! (We live in Ottawa and the flights are WAY cheaper from there!) then we stay over night at the airport hotel!

February 19th: Flight at 7:00 am and land in beautiful, snow less Orlando! Take the Magical Express to Pop Century and then spend the rest of the day at Disney Springs.

February 20th: Day at Animal Kingdom. FP are: Everest, Kilimanjaro Safari, Dinosaur.

February 21st: Day at Epcot and EMH at night! FP are: Test Track, Mission Space and Spaceship Earth.

February 22nd: MAGIC KINGDOM DAY!!!! FP are: Mine train, Splash Mountain and Space Mountain.

February 23rd: Day at Hollywood Studios. FP are: Star Tours, Rock 'n' roller coaster and Tower of Terror!

February 24th: Last day:( But full day at Magic Kingdom! FP: Haunted Mansion, Pirates and Peter Pan!

February 25th: Very early flight at 6:50 am!

We got our magical express letter today so it just got real! Sadly in Canada we don't get our MagicBands early so we'll have to pick them up at the resort!

Thanks for reading and please leave replies!

I will write another thread couple of days before!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter