Passenger numbers for more recent sailings

DisneyokwSSR

Mouseketeer
Would anyone happen to have passenger numbers for more recent sailings (The last week or two)? Thank you!

1300 and change currently on the Magic sailing that returns to Miami tomorrow. Many individuals (including Assistant Cruise Director David) noted that the current cap on the Magic is still approx 1800-1900. I have noticed a decent chunk of crew members and officers staying in staterooms typically available to be booked by guests.

I was on the Pacific Coast Cruise on the Wonder last week and was told by some staff that there were 1,000 passengers on that voyage.

This was further ago than a couple weeks, but during spring break we had 1,500 passengers on the Magic from Miami on the 4/2/22 cruise.

Thank you very much. Leaving on Monday and was wondering if the numbers were lowering from the spring break/Easter/school vacation time periods.

We were on last weekends 3 night Dream and heard 2400 from cast member and that it was still capped at 60%.

Any updates recently on numbers? We leave on the Dream in a week and wondering if they're still around 2-2.5k or if they're creeping up higher?

We were on the 5/9 4 night sailing on the Dream. Numbers we heard from several sources were 2600/55%~

What is capacity on the Dream? I thought it was 4000 passengers. 2600 would be 65%. Unless counting crew which is ~1500, but that would bump the % down below half.

What is capacity on the Dream? I thought it was 4000 passengers. 2600 would be 65%. Unless counting crew which is ~1500, but that would bump the % down below half.
I should have clarified, we heard both~ some crew members were saying 55%, some were saying 2600 *passengers. The 2600 number was coming from several different dining room servers.
Whatever it was, it was nice. It felt like the perfect amount. Not crowded, but enough people to make it feel not creepy lol. It was VERY quiet after 10pm. Like NO ONE around.

. It was VERY quiet after 10pm. Like NO ONE around.
LOL. I was on a sold out NYE cruise on the Magic, and other than New Year's Eve, that was the situation every night. It was like the ship closed down by 10 pm. And even on New Year's Eve, but 12:15 am, the ship was empty.
Far different than my first cruise on Paquet's Mermoz. People were still just leaving dinner at 10 pm, and the Night Club didn't even open until 2 am!

Bump.

Has anyone heard anything on passenger numbers on the Magic?
Hoping for a less than full sailing in Aug

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter