Passes...

Venoma

Earning My Ears
Can you and your child have different types of passes? For example...I do the non hopper and my daughter does the hopper? Does it matter?

Can you and your child have different types of passes? For example...I do the non hopper and my daughter does the hopper? Does it matter?

All that will matter, is that you won't be able to hop with her. Is she old enough to hop over to the other Park by herself?

How old is your daughter - if she is 14 and would be going to the other park on her own or with her friends then it would work.

If she is younger than 14 she needs an adult - with a valid park hopper ticket to enter the second park of the day.

She is three, my parents got her a hopper, but I know we won't be hopping. I just wasn't sure if parents and kids needed to have the same passes

She is three, my parents got her a hopper, but I know we won't be hopping. I just wasn't sure if parents and kids needed to have the same passes

If you get there and change your mind you can upgrade YOUR pass to a hopper for just the difference in price between the two.

No it does not matter. As long as you plan to stay in 1 park a day (which is fine as there is a lot to see and do!)

Have a magical time!

On my last trip we had 3 day hopper passes and took the grand kids. For the first time ever we didnt park hop the 2nd and 3rd day and you know what we had a better time than ever. It was nice to not get into more lines entering and exiting. We spent time in each area until we felt ready to move forward and just made a real nice trip for us wiht no agenda and no worries. If you dont plan to park hop it certainly wont matter what ticket you hold. This is commng from someone who has always park hopped in the past.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter