• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Passing out sealed candy

utahgirl

Earning My Ears
While putting Christmas away, I found the box of Mandalorian ring pops I had picked up for Halloween. I thought it would be fun to hand out the ring pops while we were in the parks (NYE through Race Weekend). My mom friends said it would be cute, my kids (16 & 21) thought It would be weird.
The rings pops are completely sealed in individually. Would you accept something like this?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 2
While putting Christmas away, I found the box of Mandalorian ring pops I had picked up for Halloween. I thought it would be fun to hand out the ring pops while we were in the parks (NYE through Race Weekend). My mom friends said it would be cute, my kids (16 & 21) thought It would be weird.
The rings pops are completely sealed in individually. Would you accept something like this?
From a stranger? For no reason? I might accept it, but would probably end up throwing it away. Not because I'm worried it's been tampered with, but because I'm not crazy about ring pops.

If you want to hand them out, go ahead. Some people will be happy and some may find it weird but who cares? Maybe save them for kids in line near you that you’re interacting with or something. If someone standing next to us offered it I’d accept and I guarantee my kid would be happy.

I wouldn't hand out candy (wrapped or not) to strangers while at any Disney park. I suspect most parents would say 'no thanks' if you offered it to them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter