• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Passport nightmare

jamez2014

Mouseketeer
so I'm going end of October and went to sort out our ESTAs this evening and realised my passport has done a runner :(

So I'm hoping to book a appointment at the London passport office for the 1week turnaround, so do we think I will be ok? Or am I panicking over nothing, my concern is now getting ESTAs approved in time, has anyone been through this as well? Thanks in advance

I did the one week turn around and had passport back in three days. Old
Passport first followed by the new passport.

Maybe wait a couple of weeks first and see if it shows up :).

Hi

You're panicking over nothing plenty of time, in Liverpool (not much help I know) do it in a day just get an appointment in the morning go back in the afternoon to pick it up.

That said the time I did it for my DW they declared her as a British Subject and apposed to a British Citizen, ESTA doesn't allow that and I hadn't noticed when I applied, long story short but nearly not allowed to go on the day..only the intervention of a nice US immigration guy at Manchester Airport allowed us.

So check :-)

Regards

Paul

Glad you found it ok! Been there (with lost passport myself so know how panicked she would have been).

Thankfully for me I wasn't travelling - DH was heading on a business trip and needed his so had plenty of time to renew.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter