Password Reset on Disney App?

EEva

Mouseketeer
Hi! I was just opening the Disneyland app when it said there was an issue and to check my email.
I do have an email that basically says You just tried to log in after a very long time of not logging in. So you have to update your password.
And like most of us, I login multiple times a day! :)
So wondering if I should be worried. Has anyone else had this happen?
thanks!

So maybe something getting reset or an issue on Disney IT end?

I had a forced reset yesterday too, probably just Disney IT at it's normal state lol.

I got the message today, when I was trying to login to my DVC account. So it appears to be affecting a wide range of Disney accounts.

I've had forced resets daily over the past 3 days. I'm wondering if it looks a little strange to whatever algorithm they use that I'm on it a bajillion times a day checking repeatedly on ADRs.

I've had forced resets daily over the past 3 days. I'm wondering if it looks a little strange to whatever algorithm they use that I'm on it a bajillion times a day checking repeatedly on ADRs.
Yeah weird. I found it odd that the reason for the reset was due to logging on after not logging in for a long time. I’m like, baby I’m on your app hourly! Don’t you recognize me?

Okay. Same here. I am getting tired of having to reset passwords across all of our Disney accounts -- for me it's been three times in the past two weeks. Very annoying, but at least I know it's some sort of widespread issue.

I got that twice yesterday, once on the app and once on the website.
And yes, I have been on both a lot

There’s an iT issue across all Disney accounts, asking to reset passwords. I’ve experienced it on DVC, Disneyland and Disney+ now.

Happened to me this morning when I was about to join the virtual queue for Webslingers. It was also strange that the reset email came from Walt
Disneyworld. I was at the parks on Tuesday so I definitely have been using the app.

I had to do the same thing. Apparently my old password didn't have a punctuation character. Had to fix that for my Disney+, WDW and DL app, and the online MyExperience.

Yup, forced reset yesterday on Disney+. I thought it was something my DH did, since we just got a new tv. 😁

Besides the password reset today, 3 times they had to send me a code to my email to access things within the app. It was maddening.

I just purchased a trip for September and am still having issues as pf 6 pm today. It only asked me one time to reset my password, the first time I have logged in there for a year, but now I can't make dining or park reservations and half the time can't access my account. I wanted to also change my email address to my new one and it won't allow me to do that. It says it is having issues. When I asked my Dreams Unlmtd Travel person yesterday if it was my issue or what, she said they were having issues but SHE was able to see in my acct once I gave her my log in info. It was the weirdest thing. Then all day today when I log in, it tells me a "new" log in from an unrecognized device just occured and I ought to change my password. It didn't tell me that yesterday when my DUT travel agent used it in Florida though! LOL

Glad to know it was not just me. I had to reset my password then last night it wanted me to sign in to both DL and DW apps every time I went out and came back in. I finally deleted the apps and re-downloaded and that fixed the issue.

Same. It screwed up my ability to get a sweet Carthay time, but it seems to have finally been rectified after doing everything I could think of. The last thing I did was delete and reenter the same Disney CC. 🙄

They are obviously having issues. I got a notification from one of the dinning watcher sites that BB had come available. Went on and grabbed the ressie but then it said it wouldn't connect my CC which I have had on there for over a year and it works just fine. It doesn't expire till next year. Luckily my daughter was close and I used hers and it worked but I never did get it to work with mine. Hopefully they get all these glitches worked out cuz having to login or having cc issues can cost you a ROTR pass or dinning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter