Pasta in the Park Party (in January) question

bumbershoot

DIS Veteran
Pasta in the Park Party question!

For those who have gone to the Pasta Party over WDW Marathon weekend, do you get full access to Epcot? Or are you herded to the one location and that's it until the special viewing area for Illuminations?

rundisney's site says that entry before 6pm requires a park ticket. It says that the Party starts at 6:30. What time does the Party ticket actually get you in the gates?

We don't actually have WDW park plans for this trip. I was underwhelmed by the "family reunion" breakfast last January so I hadn't even thought about this one. But I just realized that the party would get us dinner AND nearly 3 hours of Epcot time...

Thanks for your thoughts on it. :)

Pasta in the Park Party question!

For those who have gone to the Pasta Party over WDW Marathon weekend, do you get full access to Epcot? Or are you herded to the one location and that's it until the special viewing area for Illuminations?

rundisney's site says that entry before 6pm requires a park ticket. It says that the Party starts at 6:30. What time does the Party ticket actually get you in the gates?

We don't actually have WDW park plans for this trip. I was underwhelmed by the "family reunion" breakfast last January so I hadn't even thought about this one. But I just realized that the party would get us dinner AND nearly 3 hours of Epcot time...

Thanks for your thoughts on it. :)

In 2013, we got full access to Epcot. We quickly toured Epcot before dinner, then had time to ride Soarin' between dinner and IllumiNations.

I'm not sure what the magic time window is, but we were able to get into Epcot at least 30 minutes before the quoted time.

IMHO, IllumiNations is overrated (Boo! Hiss!) and the time is better spent doing something else in Epcot.

Enjoy the Pasta-in-the-Park! It's a great way to get a partial park day squeezed in before the race.

The first person outside my family who agrees with my view of illuminations! Woo!

Good to know that there has been full access. Thanks for the report!

Gotta talk to the family about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter