• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pasta recipe please

marlasmom

DIS Veteran
For my picky picky daughter - must be creamy, cheesy, contain vegetables, no meat. If you have anything like that, I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

I can think of three for you:

Baked Ziti

15oz ricotta cheese
32oz jar of favorite spaghetti sauce
8oz shredded mozzarella cheese
1lb ziti (or rigatoni)

Cook pasta & drain. Rinse with cool water. Mix sauce & cheeses. Stir in cooled pasta. Bake at 400 for 20 - 30 min.

I cool down the pasta because it melts the mozzarella cheese into lumps if it's too warm!

Noodles Alfredo

8oz wide egg noodles
1/2 c butter
1/2 c milk
1 c grated Parmesan cheese
1 Tbl parsley flakes
1/4 tsp salt
dash pepper

Cook noodles & drain. Set aside. Heat butter & milk over low heat. Stir in cheese, parsley, salt & pepper. Pour sauce over noodles & stir until coated.

Mac & Cheese

I like to buy the cheese ends from the deli at our grocery store. They're bundled with a little of this & a little of that. You m ight get some cheddar, American, pepper jack, muenster, swiss - all in the same package & it costs less than buying it out of the case or in a chunk. The variety of cheeses makes it different every time.
Just make a roux (melt butter & mix some flour into it to make a paste) and pour milk in the pan to heat. Cube the cheese & add to the milk. When all cheese is melted, pour over cooked elbows & bake. Your daughter wouldn't like it, but we also buy ham ends the same way & cube it to throw in the mix. If she likes peas, you could throw in a bag of peas instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter