n672789993_947163_4828.jpg

n672789993_947164_5113.jpg

n672789993_947165_5384.jpg

n672789993_947166_5657.jpg

n672789993_947167_5931.jpg

n672789993_947168_6213.jpg

n672789993_947169_6507.jpg

n672789993_947172_7351.jpg

And that's all for now. There is about 1000 pictures all together and to post them all would be too much for you and for me. LOL

The at home reception went ok. We were let down by alot of people at the last minute tho. Mostly for stupid reasons, so I kinda felt bad all night because we had put alot of effort in to it and it felt kind of a waste. :( I promise I will start my trip report soon. I have no idea how to start tho! Boohoo!

The wedding day itself was beautiful, The weather was perfect and everyone looked amazing. I had Janet Mednik came at 6.30am to do my hair and makeup, she was very friendly and even put some makeup and glitter on the younger girls at no extra cost. I was'nt entirely happy with my hair, only because the curls fell out far to fast, But to be honest I did'nt even notice until we got the pictures back. Then Randy came up to take some pictures. (We were staying in the Animal Kingdom Lodge, while the groom was in All Star Movies with his brothers) and then before we knew it the Limo was there to take the girls! Myself and my mother and MIL stayed behind to get in the next run. And 20 minutes later I was through the foyer area of the AKL with lots of little girls staring and gasping (soooooo sweet) Then I heaved myself into the Limo :rotfl: and off we went.

We got to the Yacht club and Randy was there waiting, as was Rev Jack Day (such a sweet man) he bent down and kissed my hand! Then my bridesmaids and father came to meet me. My dad commented that I looked beautiful, which I think may have been the first time he has ever said that to me! And my sister gave me my necklace and earrings (Which Neil had to bring with him because I forgot it!!! Ooops) Then we got some pictures taken by Randy and then had to walk to the Gazebo. (This is where it began to go really fast)

We lined up at the path to the Gazebo and my dad would not stop saying how pretty it all was (which I have got to say, made me very proud) and before I knew it, it was time to walk down the aisle! A dream is a wish your heart makes was played by the violinist and off we went!

After about 2 seconds (or so it seemed) we were at the Gazebo and it was time for my dad to hand me over to Neil. :lovestruc He said I looked stunning and commented that my dress was amazing (I was so proud because I was so worried that he would'nt like it) I told him he looked handsome and he said 'I know' LOL (He's not vain, he was just acting stupid)
Our vows were lovely but I can't really remember what we said, I do remember that they were not the exact vows we sent to Jack but it did'nt make too much difference, we smiled as tho our faces were stuck that way! :rotfl2: . Our family's were all in tears, but suprisingly we were'nt! ( I bet Neil's mum that he would'nt cry and I WON!!! Woohoo! $10! :lmao:) We had such a fun time, with lots of laughter (just the way I wanted it) When it came time for our ring bearers to pass the rings to Jack, we had a bit of and issue! (LOL) first of all they passed the boxes to him, Then he said to them he just wanted the rings..... So they opened the boxes and tried to give him them again, To which he told them he wanted Just the rings! Then....... The rings get stuck in the boxes!!! :rotfl: The best man then stepped in before everyone colapsed laughing!

I loved that moment tho, it was sooooo my family and for us to laugh during our wedding was sooooo us! :goodvibes

Before we knew it, it was time to kiss the bride and it was all over. :(
Then it was time to give a toast, cut the cake, have a first dance and get hundreds's more pictures taken:) We had about 2 bites of cake (which was amazing! Mmmmm Marble cake with chocolate mousse filling! Yum Yum) and we were kinda getting pulled everywhere. Pictures, Dancing (which we are hopeless at, but we faked it and swayed!:lmao: ) It all went very hectic all at once. (It was all kind of a blur so I cant give too much detail, Sorry)

All I know is my twelve year old brother ripped his trousers! LOL My sister broke the zip on her bridesmaid dress, And as we went to pay randy...........Neil realised he forgot his wallet! Poor randy had to come and meet us at Ohana to get paid. He was so good about it tho! (Better than me:faint: ) We have a photo Randy took as Neil told me and you should see our faces! Ha Ha Ha Ha.

By the time we got back to the AKL our faces were aching! (from smiling) :) And Neil had a huge migrane. :( We were so tired from getting up so early, (5am) That we fell asleep! Only to be woken 2 hrs later so that we could meet everyone and go to dinner at Ohana! (we chose Ohana because we are very family orientated and had quite a few children with us, plus we wanted to go and see wishes at the end of the night at the time slot we got was perfect)

Next Up...... Ohana And Wishes.....How much steak can 1 groom eat!!!!:eek:

Your pics are gorgeous and the little ladies are too cute!

My FSIL is absolutely carnivorous. They are chosing duo plates for their reception, and he wanted his filet with filet. :scared1:

We managed to convince him to throw a lobster tail in there! :bitelip:

Your pics are gorgeous and the little ladies are too cute!

My FSIL is absolutely carnivorous. They are chosing due plates for their reception, and he wanted his filet with filet. :scared1:

We managed to convince him to throw a lobster tail in there! :bitelip:

LOL, OMG Neil was terrible! I was almost embarassed... it's the last time I do all you can eat with him anyway:rotfl:

Here are some of our pictures from the at home reception last night. They were taken near the end of the night so my apologies if we all look a little worse for wear. :rotfl:

P.s My mum is 8mths pregnant, she has'nt got a beachball up her dress! LOL

DSC01302.jpg

Me, Neil and his Dad

DSC01303.jpg

Neil and his dad

DSC01304.jpg

DSC01305.jpg

Us and our cake

DSC01306.jpg

DSC01307.jpg

DSC01308.jpg

DSC01309.jpg

DSC01310.jpg

Me, Neil and his Mum

DSC01311.jpg

DSC01313.jpg

My Mum and Dad and Neil's Mum and Dad (and us)

DSC01314.jpg

DSC01315.jpg

DSC01316.jpg

Me, My Dad and his partner Lindsey

DSC01317.jpg

DSC01318.jpg

DSC01319.jpg

DSC01320.jpg

DSC01321.jpg

DSC01322.jpg

DSC01323.jpg

My Mum and My Sister Ashanti

DSC01324-1.jpg

love the red in your hair!! i'm def gonna kick it up a notch and add some pink,blue or platinum for my wedding.. i think it will look lovely against my black (ok and a few grays) hair!!

and dang your mom is working them heels while prego.. you go girl!!!:cool1:

gorgeous pics! I love the detail on the bodice of your gown!! Simply lovely!! Is there some pink in there or is that just the way the light was? Your flower girls were precious too!! You can tell you guys are so inlove!! Awesome!! :lovestruc

Beautiful pictures!! I loved your dress!! And your cake for the at home reception was so adorable! Great job!

Beautiful pictures! I love the cake you used for your at home reception. Too cute!

Thanks for sharing and congratulations!

Aww I love all of your pictures!!!!!!!!!! You were such a beautiful bride and your dress is amazing!!!! I can't wait to hear more!!!

Beautiful photos!!! Your dress was gorgeous! I also love your bouquet... your flowers were really similar to mine, except I didn't have the tussy mussy. I never thought about picking that option, but now I really wish I would have. It looked really nice!

absolutely gorgeous, I love the dress, flowers, cake... it was beautiful..thank you for sharing

You look so pretty! I love all of the pictures! What a beautiful wedding!

Awww Thanks for all of your comments! They made me so happy.
The red in my hair was a good choice I think, Randy even commented on it when he was taking the pictures.
The cake for the at home reception was actually a copy of one I saw on here (Thank you DIS)

And my mum would not be seen dead, out of her heels!:rotfl2: Prego or not! LOL

I will try to add some TR tommorrow! xxx

very pretty I really like the bouquet and the cake with cinderella very pretty what beautiful pics and memories you have.... best wishes and congrats:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter