Patriots get Newton

lol it might be nothing but if he gets healthy he is every bit as good as Tom Brady at his peek
Well that’s just crazy talk. I’m not a pats fan so I like to think this is said without bias. Brady is the greatest of all time at qb. Being that by definition nobody is as good as him in his prime. I think it’s a great move by the patriots. Low risk and high ceiling. But better than Brady? Not even in his mvp year.

Well that’s just crazy talk. I’m not a pats fan so I like to think this is said without bias. Brady is the greatest of all time at qb. Being that by definition nobody is as good as him in his prime. I think it’s a great move by the patriots. Low risk and high ceiling. But better than Brady? Not even in his mvp year.

maybe your right,but it goes back to the real debate who was really responsible Brady or Bellichek

maybe your right,but it goes back to the real debate who was really responsible Brady or Bellichek
Fair. I guess maybe we see this year it was bellichek. Should be interesting. I’ve been a believer it’s Brady myself, watched the pats, falcons super bowl with nothing but pats fans. They were all counting them out at halftime and here I am the non-pats fan telling them “are you kidding me? You have Tom f@#k!@g Brady!” Lol

I'm not certain about being better than Brady at his peak. The Brady/Moss combo, in particular, was magical.

With that said, Newton's strengths are different from Brady. He was more of a runner so it'll be interesting to see if the Pats adjust for that should he become a starter.

As a Pats fan, I think it's a good move. No one is ever going to be able to replace or replicate what TB12 did. But Newton is a strong QB and I'm excited to see what he does--as long as he is healthy.

Fair. I guess maybe we see this year it was bellichek. Should be interesting. I’ve been a believer it’s Brady myself, watched the pats, falcons super bowl with nothing but pats fans. They were all counting them out at halftime and here I am the non-pats fan telling them “are you kidding me? You have Tom f@#k!@g Brady!” Lol

I actually wanted Atlanta to win that game (I don't really love or hate the Patriots but I wanted to see someone different win) and was with others who mostly felt the same. They thought it was in the bag and I told them it's not - not with Brady on the field. The second half proved that with an excalamation point.

I can not see this in an objective manner....Cam has always been a thorn in the side for Oregon fans, his roll off the pile the first year late contact penalty was instituted , everyone thought he was down.....so maybe he is cursed and needs to spend a weekend at Crater Lake instead of Holiday Inn.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter