Pat's Invites, More Invites and Other Designs Request thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much for the Goofy shirt designs! This will be perfect - now I just have to decide between the blue and the orange and get it ironed on tonight or tomorrow.

It was so thoughtful of you to do multiple designs. Thank you, thank you, for your great work!!

Hi Pat,
Your designs are adorable. I was hoping you could make some invites for me for our upcoming trip in Feb.

Presley, Finley and Kolby
Hollywood and Vine February 7th and 11:15 a.m.

Presley, Finley, and Kolby
Cinderella's Happily Ever After Dinner February 8th 6:00 p.m.

Chef Mickey February 7th 5:00 p.m.

Presley
Bippiddi Boppidi Boutique at Cinderella's castle February 8th 8:05 a.m.

Akershus breakfast 9:30 a.m.

First Disney trip with all characters at bottom (if you can delete the bday part that would be great) Kolby

Frozen "We Heard you were coming" To Presley

Thank you so so much!!! I REALLY appreciate it!!!

Hi Pat! Your designs are Ahh-mazing! May I please get these for our first disney trip?
One invite addressed to both Addison & Olivia would be great!

1. Wilderness Lodge welcome from Mickey and Minnie
2. Chef Mickey's Monday 11/17 @ 8:10p
3. Hollywood and Vine Tuesday 11/18 @ 11:10
4. Cinderella's Royal Table, Wednesday 11/19 @ 12:15
5. BBB at Cinderellas Castle, Friday, 11/21 @ 12:50
6. 1900 Park Fare, Friday, 11/21 @ 6:40
7. Invite from Mickey and Minnie to go to disney World
8. Goodbye from Mickey and Minnie
9. Purple Anna with Olivia name
10. Pink Elsa with Addison name

Thank you so much!

Hi Pat,
Hope you had a wonderful Holiday!!
When you get chance may I request a few invites.
Cinderella's Royal Table 9/8 at 11:55 amfor Princess Julia & Family
Crystal Palace 9/9 at 12:45 pm Julia & Family
Chef Mickeys 9/11 at 10:35am Julia & Family
Wishes Dessert Party 9/8 at 9:05pm
No rush as these are just for my scrapbook
Thank you so much.
Wendy

Hi Wendy, here are your invites :)

Hello,
I tried to private message you but it's not working. Here is the info you requested.
Welcome letter for Haylie and Maddie. First time at disney, staying at caribbean beach
The invites are for Haylie and Maddie. both names can be on the same invite.
Akershus Dec 12, 5:25
Hollywood and vine Dec 14, 2:35
Tusker house Dec 15, 2:20
Whispering canyon dec 16, 6:30
Chef mickeys dec 17, 10:20am
Crystal palace dec 18, 4:40

I would really appreciate it if you could please do any of these. Thank you so much for your time :-)

Hiya, Thanks for requesting,. here are your invites. Hope you like them! :goodvibes

Hi There!

We are taking my son (will be 18 mths) to WDW for the first time in March and would love to have a design for a t-shirt he can wear that says, "My First Trip to Disney World" with the Mickey Ears and his name if you have any time? His name is Grayson. Thank you so much in advance if you can do this for me. Have a great day! :)

Hiya

Thank you for requesting, here is the design, hope I got the right one.
made 2 versions so you can pick the one you prefer :goodvibes

Hi Pat,
Your designs are great!! I would love to make a T-shirt for my DD using your Minnie my first trip for Andie. May I please request that design with date 2014.
Also the MVMCP invite for Andie for November 21st, and Could I also request a surprise letter telling her we are celebrating her 8th Birthday @ Walt Disney World with the castle and the fab five ?

Thank you,
Hollie

Hi Hollie

thanks for requesting, here are your designs, hope they are what you had in mind, especially the surprise letter... if you want anything changed, let me know.. :goodvibes

I just love your Designs! I wish I had found them earlier. I have a couple of invitation requests I would like to make. Can they be personalized with the kids' names, Noe & Julian? Thank you!!

1. Beaches and Cream dinner, December 27, 2014

2. Cinderella's Royal Table dinner, December 23, 2014

3. Pirates and Pals cruise, December 21, 2014

3. Frozen Holiday Premium Package at Disney's Hollywood Studios, December 26, 2014

5. Yak & Yeti dinner, December 24, 2014

Hiya

thanks for requesting, here are your invites, hope you will like them! :goodvibes

Thanks! Glad you like them.
here is the Akershus invite...

LOVE it! Thank you so much for incorporating the princes in...it really helps in dragging my son to all these princess meals! I so appreciate your help!!!

Hi Pat,

I love your designs. I was wondering if you could help me out with a few invitations. We are leaving on Nov. 5 so apologize for the late request. It just dawned on me that we leave in 2 weeks!

The invitations are for Kate and Carly.

Teppan Edo (I didn't see one in your folder but thought I might have missed it), Nov. 10, 5:40

Via Napoli, Nov. 11, 5:45

Kona, Nov. 14, 7:40 p.m.

Xmas party invite, Nov. 13

Thanks for all your help!

Best,
Karen

Hi Pat

I love your disigns!!! I was so exited to see them as they were exactly what I was looking for.
Would you mind creating the following for me and my family? I know there is a bit of a list so please do what you can fit in your schedule.
They are all addressed to Nora and Reid

Wishes Dessert Party
Sunday, November 9, 2014 at 9:00 pm

Sci-Fi
Monday, November 10, 2014 at 5:45 pm

Garden Grill
Tuesday, November 11, 2014 at 4:05 pm

Hoop Dee Doo
Wednesday, November 12, 2014 at 4:00 pm

Be Our Guest
Thursday, November 13, 2014 at 6:00 pm

Tusker House
Friday, November 14, 2014 at 1:50 pm

‘Ohana
Saturday, November 15, 2014 at 5:05 pm

Hollywood and Vine
Monday, November 16, 2014 at 2:15 pm

If you have time, I know that I am asking a lot, would you be able to make these addressed to the Brown Family?

Magic Kingdom Day
Animal Kingdom Day
Hollywood Studios Day
Epcot World Showcase Day

I truly appreciate this!!!!!!

Hi there,

Thank you for requesting my designs, Hope you will like the completed versions...Let me know if you need anything changed :goodvibes

Hi Pat! You recently did some amazing invites for my daughter for our November trip. They look awesome and I am getting excited to give them to my little one! I was wondering if you might be able to do a few for my friend's daughter that will be traveling during our same dates? We leave November 1st, so I completely understand if you do not have enough time to complete the request!

Invites would be for Gia. :)

1) CRT November 1st 7:05pm

2) Chef Mickey's November 2nd 8:55pm

3) Akershus November 4th 8:25pm

4) Coral Reef November 6th 11:45am

5) Frozen Welcome Letter

6) Frozen Goodbye Letter

Thank you for your time Pat. You guys truly are amazing!

Thank you for your kind words, Here are you designs, let me know if I got them all right...:goodvibes

Godedemiddag Pat! :)

We are going to be making our first trip to WDW at the end of November and I would love to have a few of your invites if you didn't mind:

Mickey & Minnie Coming to Disney Letter (http://s103.photobucket.com/user/pa...ed/Ava-sam1_zps1c7e57d2.jpg.html?sort=3&o=205) - for Emily & Rory

Anna & Elsa Welcome Letter (http://s103.photobucket.com/user/pat_stuff/media/requested/All-EA_zps408be64d.jpg.html) - for Emily

Goofy Welcome Letter (http://s103.photobucket.com/user/pa...hael-Goofy1_zps659c068b.jpg.html?sort=3&o=361) - for Rory

Akershus Invite - for Princess Emily for 11th December at 11am

Crystal Palace Invite - for Emily & Rory for 10th December at 11:45am

Thank you so much

With Fondest Regards

:goodvibes

Goedenavond :thumbsup2

Here are your invites, Thanks for requesting, hope You will like them, if I messed up or you need anything changed, let me know! Thanks :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter