Pay in installments?

Alice121078

Mouseketeer
Is there a way to book your room/tickets through My Dis Experience and then pay for it in installments? I’ve done it before through a travel agent but not on my own. Thanks!

Is there a way to book your room/tickets through My Dis Experience and then pay for it in installments? I’ve done it before through a travel agent but not on my own. Thanks!

Yes, you can pay in installments through Disney. I believe there's a $200 deposit needed and the full balance must be paid off at least 30 days prior to your vacation.

22 payments total to pay off my September 2020 trip, ranging from $25 - $650. I used my debit card and Disney gift cards. So easy!

Yes! It’s very easy- just click “make a payment” under your reservation. We’ve done this for our past two trips and absolutely love it.

You mentioned booking your room/tickets so not sure if this applies but might as well let others know if they are looking to do the same. If you book as a package you can easily make payments online. For some reason, if you book a room only reservation you do not get the option to make payments online on the website. You CAN make payments however by calling in and doing it over the phone. I have no idea why it's like this. We always book room only reservations and then buy tickets through 3rd party websites since they are cheaper. We then call and use the phone system to make payments.

Last edited:

You mentioned booking your room/tickets so not sure if this applies but might as well let others know if they are looking to do the same. If you book as a package you can easily make payments online. For some reason, if you book a room only reservation you do not get the option to make payments online on the website. You CAN make payments however by calling in and doing it over the phone. I have no idea why it's like this. We always book room only reservations and then buy tickets through 3rd party websites since they are cheaper. We then call and use the phone system to make payments.
Yes, we booked room only for now. Hoping to get a deal on tickets elsewhere

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter