• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pay parking to pick somebody up at resort?

Sherry Couch

Earning My Ears
I am not sure if this is the best place to put this but her is my situation and question. I have a trip planned with my parents. We had originally planned on flying in on a Sunday and out on a Sunday. My parents live just outside of Pensacola Florida and will be driving and picking us up at the airport. When I started looking at flights though, it is actually cheaper for me to fly in the night before and stay a day later and pay for a hotel for those nights. If I stay on site, for those nights( one at begining one at end)will my parents have to pay parking to drive to the resort to come get us at the bugging of the week or drop us off at the end of the week?

No charge for pickups and/or dropoffs, or any day visitors to any WDW hotel (though parking availability may be limited during very busy times).

No charge for pickups and/or dropoffs, or any day visitors to any WDW hotel (though parking availability may be limited during very busy times).
Only pay restriction for day visitors is for Valet parking. There is a charge for day visitors unless they have a Disabled/Mobility tag then even Valet parking would be free for a day visit.

Would you be using Magical Express to get from the Airport to your Disney resort?

Dave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter