Paying for charges to the resort with gift cards - timing?

On our last trip, I almost goofed. I make it a habit to go to the desk and pay down the day's charges every night before turning in for the evening. It's part of my routine even though most folks would think it's a hassle...it's just what works for me. Well, on our last trip, we had a late flight home (7pm) so we actually went to a park that day. I was just about ready to charge some snacks at the park to my MB when I suddenly stopped and realized that I was not going to be going back to the front desk that night to pay down the bill. I quickly dug out my wallet and grabbed the gift card instead. Someday, I would love to see Disney IT figure out a way to make payments to your room charges via the app so that you can pay your bill remotely, via CC, gift card or whatever. It will never happen, but a girl can dream.

Depending on how long the line is at the front desk, seems it would be a hassle to have to do that daily for a multi-day visit.

Depending on how long the line is at the front desk, seems it would be a hassle to have to do that daily for a multi-day visit.

If there was a long line we would just come back another time. It normally wasn't bad, but occasionally we ended up there just after MDE arrived... Then we would just go back later. Not a big deal since we ended up in the lobby a couple times a day anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter