Paying using a UO gift card

lilmrsellis

Wishing upon a star...
Has anyone used UO gift cards to pay for their stay at an on site hotel? The gift card website says you can pay for tickets and hotels but not packages. I don't see a way to book with a gc, though.

I book and pay the first night stay with a cc when I make my ressie.

When I check in, I have my gift cards put on my account to cover the room charges

I buy the gift cards on line with a cc that I earn points for that purchase

If I ever pay more on my hotel bill in advance, front desk refunds me back either on the gc or my cc

Packages have to be paid in full in advance before you check in so gc can't be used in that case

Ok, so about a week ago I sent an email to UO asking whether I could pay for my stay with a gift card. Today I get a phone call telling me they wanted to address my email. The answer was no (she said only tickets, food and merchandise can be paid with a gc), but I was SUPER impressed with an in person phone call to address my question. SUPER impressed.

Ok, so about a week ago I sent an email to UO asking whether I could pay for my stay with a gift card. Today I get a phone call telling me they wanted to address my email. The answer was no (she said only tickets, food and merchandise can be paid with a gc), but I was SUPER impressed with an in person phone call to address my question. SUPER impressed.

Too bad she was incorrect.;)

You can't use a gift card to book your onsite room
But you can pay for the room once you check in
I just did that 3.5 months back

Sorry they gave you wrong information

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter