Paying

noahdove

Noahdove
I'm not sure where I should ask this, however, when we go to check out, will I be able to settle up my account with cash and gift cards? I can't remember how I did this 3 years ago. Thank you in advance for your help.
Blessings with pixie dust today..

I'm not sure where I should ask this, however, when we go to check out, will I be able to settle up my account with cash and gift cards? I can't remember how I did this 3 years ago. Thank you in advance for your help.
Blessings with pixie dust today..
So I am pretty sure you'll be charged in advance given the new charging policy. Your room and/or package will already be paid before you check in so any room charges made via MB will be incrementally charged @ $100 increments. See the updated policy here https://plandisney.disney.go.com/qu...chases-etc-clear-balance-cash-day-not-430335/

Also, I believe your card on file will be charged the night prior to check out. If you want to pay using cash/GC, visit the front desk prior to the night before checkout.

All final charges will be processed very early in the morning (3-5AM) on check out day, so if you want to use GC's you need to go to the front desk and do that on your last night. I normally payoff room charges every few days and I like looking over the printouts for any mistakes.

I paid for my room with cash last month. You have to go to the desk on the last night of your stay.

Thank you for your answers. I will check the night before to get bill settled. We don't have to check out until late morning, but that will be ok.

As mentioned, your room charge will be billed the day you arrive so if you want to use gift cards for that, I would inquire the first day, or pay before arrival day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter