PBH Clueless

AlexandNessa

<font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=green
Wow, now that I've finally (re)booked, I can hardly control my excitement.

I find the layout of the PBH confusing, even though I've seen the map. Which wing is the easter-bib wing (east v. west)? Are all deluxe rooms in a certain wing? I read the PBH thread, but I'm confused. We don't want to be too remote.

Thanks! Jodie

AlexandNessa,

You will love PBH. I just got a taste of it and can't wait to stay again. I am actually going to split my summer stay between HRH and PBH. The deluxe rooms are in the west wing. The resort is huge and you can get lost, but it's wonderful!

Actually if i'm not mistaken, most of the deluxe rooms are in the villa wing with pool views. I stayed in a deluxe during my last trip to PBH and it was in the villa wing.

We had adjoining deluxes on the very end of the villa wing and it was remote but quiet. Too far for me. I liked the bay view rooms the best.:moped:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter