PBH/Deluxe Room ?

MadamG2U

Mouseketeer
Thanks to all for all the help in getting our trip together. I just called PBH to confirm our 8/9 reservation. We were able to get a deluxe room for the entertainment rate.

Well in speaking with the woman I asked if it could be noted that the room is in the west wing. As she is typing she goes "Oh Gloria you have a deluxe the west wing has garden and bay rooms. I can put you there but you have already reserved a deluxe room." So I say "Where would we be located?"

We are now in the Villa Bldg. Can anyone tell me about this location. How far is it from the water taxi? Bus connection? Main lobby parking? I've been only thinking west wing. So this sort of throws a wrinch into things.

Also I reserved a cabana for the day. Is the Villa Bldg. located near the cabanas?

Thanks again for all your help.

Thanks so much. I have a copy of the map. I've read so much about the west wing wanted to know if anyone had stayed in the Villa Bldg. and what they thought of it.

Thanks again

I have stayed in the Villa Bldg a few times. Its perfect, location wise. The elevator or stairs let you right out at the Beach Pool entrance. Its also a short walk to the boat and Piazza. The rooms overlook the Villa Pool.

I have stayed in the Deluxe Villa Wing and loved it. The location to everything is wonderful! You do not need to worry.

Thanks! I feel better. Just the thought of having to walk a mile and a half to get to the room after a long day in the parks was getting to me.

Aug 9th just wont get here quick enough!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter