PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

Wish we had a Superstore but none in our area. I stopped into Loblaws to check out the offers and I would have had to spend an extra $7.50 to get the 7500 points so not really worth the purchase.
There will always be another offer.

There is a deal starting tomorrow...save up to $140 when you redeem 100,000 points or more.

What exactly does that mean?

Thanks!

There is a deal starting tomorrow...save up to $140 when you redeem 100,000 points or more.

What exactly does that mean?

Thanks!
It means if you redeem 100,000 in points they will add on 40,000 points for free towards your purchase. So say you make purchases that total $150. You ask them to redeem 100,000 of your points ($100). They will also take off another 40,000 points ($40) for free. Your total out of pocket will be $10 instead of the $50 it would have cost before this offer. Keep in mind, the offer does not include tax so your purchase has to be at least $100 before tax to get the extra points off.
this will work for redeeming 50,000 points (you will get $65 off your purchase) and 200,000 points as well (you will get $300 off your purchase). At least thate what it shows on the redemption coupon they gave me last week. Last event I purchased a Nest doorbell that cost $299, added a chocolate bar and used 200,000 points. Out of pocket was just the tax.

It means if you redeem 100,000 in points they will add on 40,000 points for free towards your purchase. So say you make purchases that total $150. You ask them to redeem 100,000 of your points ($100). They will also take off another 40,000 points ($40) for free. Your total out of pocket will be $10 instead of the $50 it would have cost before this offer. Keep in mind, the offer does not include tax so your purchase has to be at least $100 before tax to get the extra points off.
this will work for redeeming 50,000 points (you will get $65 off your purchase) and 200,000 points as well (you will get $300 off your purchase). At least thate what it shows on the redemption coupon they gave me last week. Last event I purchased a Nest doorbell that cost $299, added a chocolate bar and used 200,000 points. Out of pocket was just the tax.

Thank you!

I received the 20X offer on milk for the first time. That will come in handy as we are out. I was disappointed to see the 20X offer was for beauty. I could easily do a $50 spend this weekend. Oh well, there's always next week......or the week after. ;)

I got an email offer for 20,000 points for a minimum $100 PC Express order, and $30 off a $100 delivery order. I'm not sold on the grocery delivery, but I definitely plan on using the PC Express offer.

I received the 20X offer on milk for the first time. That will come in handy as we are out. I was disappointed to see the 20X offer was for beauty. I could easily do a $50 spend this weekend. Oh well, there's always next week......or the week after. ;)

I got a 20x offer on milk for the first time too - for Shoppers Drug Mart, and not RCSS. I’ve never bought milk there before, but I think I will use this offer to hopefully continue to get milk offers, we drink a lot of milk.

I got a 20x offer on milk for the first time too - for Shoppers Drug Mart, and not RCSS. I’ve never bought milk there before, but I think I will use this offer to hopefully continue to get milk offers, we drink a lot of milk.

So did I! I'm excited about this. A friend gets it crazy often and I have been hoping to get it as well. Finally!

Nuts, I didn't get the milk offer this week. But I am going to clean up on strawberries and raspberries!!!

i always buy my milk at shoppers because its the same price and you get points per dollar there. I also use milk to hit my $50 minimum spend. Sometimes I buy 3 or 4 and throw them in the freezer just to get my points. It's something we use all the time and I love having milk in the freezer so we never run out.

I normally get the 20x on milk (I buy at least 2 bags of milk at Shoppers every week, because I work right next to one) and nothing last week or this week. I guess they’re trying to get new people with that offer!

I got the 20x on milk too. As well as 20x if you spend over $75

I’m really waiting for a spend your points event though - I have 140,000 points burning a hole in my pocket, but I refuse to use them until they have a spend your points event

I normally get the 20x on milk (I buy at least 2 bags of milk at Shoppers every week, because I work right next to one) and nothing last week or this week. I guess they’re trying to get new people with that offer!
Same hear. Nothing for the milk, and it has been on consistently for a loooong time.

Has anyone bought the PC insiders subscription? It is $99 but I got an offer to get 50,000 points for signing up. Have not received the points yet and my regular points seem messed up. Missing 8000 from a recent purchase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter