PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

I received another free item this week. Free is good!

FREE!
PC Refrigerated Juice (1.75L, 2.63L)
Limit: 1
Is there a minimum spend yo get this ‘free’ item? Just curious as I shop at Superstore 2-3 times a week and have yet to receive any offers for free items.

Glad others are receiving these though!

Urgh, I forgot to save my offers this week, came up to see the new grandbaby for a week and I forgot it was Wednesday already. I ended up with a whopping 5 offers today, what the heck?!! When I save 4 it seems that I get at least 10 new ones, not today though.

Oh well, getting to finally be Mimi and Gramps is worth more than some pc points!

Urgh, I forgot to save my offers this week, came up to see the new grandbaby for a week and I forgot it was Wednesday already. I ended up with a whopping 5 offers today, what the heck?!! When I save 4 it seems that I get at least 10 new ones, not today though.

Oh well, getting to finally be Mimi and Gramps is worth more than some pc points!
Congratulations!! No better reason to forget!

Is there a minimum spend yo get this ‘free’ item? Just curious as I shop at Superstore 2-3 times a week and have yet to receive any offers for free items.

Glad others are receiving these though!
No minimum spend. I used the one last week for free frozen fruit and also purchased a hersey bar (for smores) at the same time. Rang up as $1.27 for both items. Cashier thought there was something wrong and I had to explain.
I never used to get free items however lately I've received several. Keep them coming!

Congratulations!

Also wanted to share a “stacking” trick I’ve been doing. I hadn’t seen it listed here.

Our CAA (AMA), let’s you buy gc and you get 5% back in CAA dollars that can be use to purchase more gc (or go towards your annual membership, or go towards a bunch of other things).

They have Shoppers, PC, Sobeys, and Safeway gc.

I try to go every month and pickup a few to use towards my standard purchases.

I’m in Alberta so not sure if this is happening in other provinces.

I have another freebie this week. PC Bathroom Tissue 12 Double Rolls.
Not sure why I keep getting these, 3 weeks in a row now, but hope they keep them coming.
My husband gets these as well, he is the only one in our family that used his card at Independent and his offers say Independent on them. I think he is up to about 6-7 now, eggs, buns, frozen fruit, juice, tp, can't remember earlier ones atm.

I have another freebie this week. PC Bathroom Tissue 12 Double Rolls.
Not sure why I keep getting these, 3 weeks in a row now, but hope they keep them coming.
That’s great!! Have never had a free offer.

I wonder if it has anything to do with the province you live in?

I live in Ontario.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter