PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

You’re all lovely...thanks! Sorry I went off on a bit of a rant there. I kind of hit the wall this morning and posted a bunch of stuff here and on my socials. I’ve gotten so stir crazy that I’ve even raked leaves in the wind...3 times. The final straw was reading a FB post this morning from a very long time friend complaining about how her internet provider is terrible and causing delays in her work. She was going to have to drive to the office to submit some stuff. Like holy he77...that’s a hardship? I literally can’t wait to hear how hard her life is going to be come Monday when her region goes back into lockdown.

Just got the word that Shoppers Drug Mart Bonus Points Redemption Event is slated for next weekend, starting Nov 27. Bonus redemption of 250k will be worth $400 at the top tier.
*edit* Thank you to **** for an update on the Redemption breakdown:

• 70,000 points = $70 plus a $30 bonus points offer for $100 total points value
  • 130,000 points = $130 plus a $70 bonus points offer for $200 total points value
  • 250,000 points = $250 plus a $150 bonus points offer for a $400 total points value
(Copied/Pasted from another site)

Also there is a coupon code for $40 off a $125 spend at wellwise.ca. We are getting my mom a revitive for Christmas so this helps alot.

I thought I would share/vent about my PC Express experience of yesterday. I'm currently in isolation due to an outbreak at work....I worked with 3 people, 2-3 days before they became symptomatic with Covid. Let me tell you this isolation business is really hard. So think about how careful you are when out and about. Anyway, back to PC Express. I ordered my groceries a couple of days ago for pick up Friday at 1-2pm. I chose the time as that was my DD's lunch break and it was convenient for her to go at that time. She arrived at about 1:45pm and calls to say which spot she's parked in. 20 minutes pass and they call from the store to say that they had not even picked the order and to please come back later, they would send an email when it was ready. Needless to say DD is a little ticked off...but it's okay. Around 4:30 she asks me if the groceries are ready.....I have no notification so I call the store. Yes, it's ready. I ask why they did not notify me. I get an 'I don't know, sorry'. About 20 minutes after that I see on the app that it has changed to ready. By the time DD gets back there it's probably about 5:15. She then starts calling and the line is busy for 15 minutes. She texts me to ask if I know what's happening. I ask my other DD (the one that works for the company) she tells me to call the main line and ask for the ASM....at the same time DD(doing the pickup) gets through and is told that they are busy and she will have to wait for them to come out. By this point I'm getting super heated about the entire situation. I end up getting the ASM that likes to make excuses and throw his staff under the bus to save his own butt. I spew out my story and he puts me on hold to check where my groceries are. Comes back on the line and says they will come out next then gives me a bunch of BS about them being busy but fully on time etc. etc. I proceed to ask him if he thought it would have been better customer service to have offered a dedicated time to come back and then immediately brought my order out....since DD had already sat waiting at 2pm. All he said was that's not how it works and then says "I'll throw in a gift card for you, how's that?" I didn't appreciate the sarcastic tone to the last bit. So I shot back....you can throw in anything you want but I'll be calling Sara Davis, and yes I have her private number. There was dead silence on the line and then a very quiet...I'm really sorry about all this.

After this call I tell DD (who works for the company) about the call and she is killing herself laughing. DD then proceeds to email the store manager informing him of the mishandling of the situation and the how's that comment made to her mother and CC's it to Sara Davis.

For many of us, the virus is nothing but an inconvenience, but for those who fall into high risk categories...it is down right scary. For those who work with those who fall into high risk categories like you...it is scary to think that you might have been the one to bring it into a facility. Thank you for what you do.

I have the same thoughts...I would NOT want to be the person that has given it to someone who may be high risk. For me to contract the virus, it will probably not be a big deal, but I don't want to be that person who unknowingly spread it to someone who is. That has been my biggest fear since this all started.

Healthcare workers all over are exhausted...and the case numbers are only rising. I only wish there was a golden ticket that would make all of this disappear. For now, we can only do what is advised for us to do.

I am going to add...your experience is not unique. I know that people were stating the same thing was happening at our local Superstore as well on a local fb page. And when we drive into the parking lot, we see the vehicles lined up ready to get their orders. And the numbers of vehicles are the most I have ever seen at that store. Hopefully they can resolve it

Darn! I read my app wrong. Saw the Spend 40, get 20X points (for Thursday) thinking it was today's. . . . . which turns out to be Spend 45, get 20X points. Naturally....I spent $42.44 before tax. I could have bought some gum. >:(

Just looked at the Shoppers flyer and the redemption that starts Friday is really good if your looking at redeeming points. It runs from Friday to Wednesday as well.
70,000 for $100
130,000 for $200
250,000 for $400
soooo if I have more than the 250K what is the equation?

I have zero idea what to do with all of my points

soooo if I have more than the 250K what is the equation?

I have zero idea what to do with all of my points
The max you can do is 250,000 which gives you $400 if you want to get the bonus. You can use up to 500,000 ($500) per transaction but I was told if you did that you would not get the bonus on the 250,000. You may want to check that with your store, you know how they love to change the rules depending on where you are.
Each 1,000 points is worth $1 without a bonus offer.
It's a good way to purchase electronics if you need any. I have purchased Apple AIrPods, Google Nest, Nest doorbell. They have TV's and phones. Lots of that stuff.

Does the redemption offer work online or only in-store?
And if online, does it start at midnight EST?
In case you haven't found your answer yet, yes it does work online. It's past midnight so not sure about that point but seems moot now. I found it all to be very easy and would do it again.

In case you haven't found your answer yet, yes it does work online. It's past midnight so not sure about that point but seems moot now. I found it all to be very easy and would do it again.

The offer actually wasn’t up around midnight. I still placed my order, since it did give me bonus points equivalent to 20x. Which is ok with me since the item is now sold out.

I'm just wondering about those Keg gift cards that generated 15, 000 for $100 a couple of weeks back. I bought mine at Shoppers. Does anyone know when I should expect my bonus points to be added to my account? Is it too early to do a missing points inquiry?

I'm just wondering about those Keg gift cards that generated 15, 000 for $100 a couple of weeks back. I bought mine at Shoppers. Does anyone know when I should expect my bonus points to be added to my account? Is it too early to do a missing points inquiry?
Try it, all they can say is you need to wait longer, but on the other hand it could be done right away. I'd send in the request.
Today I stopped at Loblaws to purchase more lotto GC's with the offer for this week however they didn't have any in. That is a first, they always have plenty. I'll try again early next week.

If you took a picture of the offer it normally says in the fine print there when points should be awarded.

Good evening everyone
So I have a question about PC express
My store and pick up is a Real Canadian Superstore location.
I was wondering if I can order things in the flyer that are not grocery (food products) for pick up?
Like maybe Anchor Hocking Glass Bakeware ?
Thanks
Hugs
Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter