PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

Thank you both ! It’s the Nofrills flyer on Smart Canucks that starts this upcoming Thursday . If you go to their site , then select “forums” and the then “Flyers” people post pictures of the upcoming flyers if they get an early copy.

Thank you both ! It’s the Nofrills flyer on Smart Canucks that starts this upcoming Thursday . If you go to their site , then select “forums” and the then “Flyers” people post pictures of the upcoming flyers if they get an early copy.

okay my only caveat is that it’s definitely the pickup day prices at superstore.

but i feel like it’s gotta be the same at no frills.

This will be a small audience as it's based on where you live but, a friend's family owns Alliston Creamery and their butter is delicious! It's sold under the brand, 'Golden Dawn'. My friend is a baker and she loves their butter for making croissants and more!

Just a FYI (not trying to start a debate) but advising that Superstore is no longer sanitizing carts. There are normally supplies available to clean them yourself if you wish.

Wanted to mention it as I wasn’t aware until last week when I saw them bring carts in from outside and immediately put them away. It may have been happening fir a while and I just may not have been aware.

Just a FYI (not trying to start a debate) but advising that Superstore is no longer sanitizing carts. There are normally supplies available to clean them yourself if you wish.

Wanted to mention it as I wasn’t aware until last week when I saw them bring carts in from outside and immediately put them away. It may have been happening fir a while and I just may not have been aware.
I think a lot of stores are going that way. Our Walmart for sure, Loblaws and I have the feeling Costco is not as diligent as they have been in the past. I see the sprayer sitting on the ground by the carts but no one ever seems to move it.
I started carrying my own Clorox wipes when I go out.

It has been that way for months. I have been carrying my own wipes to wipe down cart handles.
The only store that I know if our neck of the woods that still sprays down carts is Homesense - and that's because I work there and whoever had door duty, it still part of their job while greeting and counting customers.

It has been that way for months. I have been carrying my own wipes to wipe down cart handles.
The only store that I know if our neck of the woods that still sprays down carts is Homesense - and that's because I work there and whoever had door duty, it still part of their job while greeting and counting customers.
Our local Superstore was still sanitizing carts at least in to early September so it's a fairly recent change here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter