PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

I have an Esso offer of 1000 pts for $20, plus one for 2000 pts for $20. If I do this offer, do I get both?

Now I have to chase points from purchase of netflix cards. Submitted over the weekend with all numbers right. Recieved an email today saying we dont see any purchase that maybe the pc opt card wasnt entered. Its attached to my MC and the number show up on the reciept.
UGHHH
for the most part PC points work great for us,,,but thse minor hic cups are a PIA

Now I have to chase points from purchase of netflix cards. Submitted over the weekend with all numbers right. Recieved an email today saying we dont see any purchase that maybe the pc opt card wasnt entered. Its attached to my MC and the number show up on the reciept.
UGHHH
for the most part PC points work great for us,,,but thse minor hic cups are a PIThe
Points for GC's at Shoppers, for some stupid reason, takes a few weeks to show up. I bought 3 of the Netflex on the weekend and the points didn't show as well. I wouldn't worry about it for a bit. I will post back when my points do show just in case there is an issue with you still not getting them.
I have, as I always do with Shoppers, kept the flyer and the purchase reciept just incase.

Has anyone shopped at superstore this week and got the 25,000 points for spending $100 on "Home, electronics, toys, baby, cosmetics, health and beauty, Joe fresh apparel, lawn & garden and pharmacy"? If so what have you purchased?

I find it harder to be sure of my points at superstore because there is always a line and it is so busy. I am thinking I could stock up on hand soap, deodorant etc,. I wonder if Dish soap would be included but am thinking know. I do have a special offer for dawn dish soap but I assume that will not count.

Has anyone shopped at superstore this week and got the 25,000 points for spending $100 on "Home, electronics, toys, baby, cosmetics, health and beauty, Joe fresh apparel, lawn & garden and pharmacy"? If so what have you purchased?

I find it harder to be sure of my points at superstore because there is always a line and it is so busy. I am thinking I could stock up on hand soap, deodorant etc,. I wonder if Dish soap would be included but am thinking know. I do have a special offer for dawn dish soap but I assume that will not count.

I haven't done it this time around, but I have done it in the past. I usually stock up on pharmacy stuff that we go through a lot of, any toothpaste, hand soap, hand cream, birthday presents for any kids coming up...that kind of thing. I don't think dish soap qualifies.

I have a shoppers offer for 20,000 points when I spend $60 or more "on almost anything in store - not valid on any portion of your purchase paid for with PC optimum points"

I currently have $20 worth of points saved up and the item I want to buy is $74.99. If I use my points it comes down to $54.99 and I'm under the $60 threshold. So my question is, if I spend another $5.01 to bring my total back to over $60 do I get the 20,000 points? Or since I used points for part of my purchase does that void the offer?

I've never used my points before so Im not sure how it works.

TIA

I have a shoppers offer for 20,000 points when I spend $60 or more "on almost anything in store - not valid on any portion of your purchase paid for with PC optimum points"

I currently have $20 worth of points saved up and the item I want to buy is $74.99. If I use my points it comes down to $54.99 and I'm under the $60 threshold. So my question is, if I spend another $5.01 to bring my total back to over $60 do I get the 20,000 points? Or since I used points for part of my purchase does that void the offer?

I've never used my points before so Im not sure how it works.

TIA
you are correct,,,as long as you are paying more than 60 not including taxes

Points for GC's at Shoppers, for some stupid reason, takes a few weeks to show up. I bought 3 of the Netflex on the weekend and the points didn't show as well. I wouldn't worry about it for a bit. I will post back when my points do show just in case there is an issue with you still not getting them.
I have, as I always do with Shoppers, kept the flyer and the purchase reciept just incase.
So I submitted a points inquiry,,,came back with we dont see a purchased made that day....read your statement, thought I would leave it for a bit and see.
This morning look at my balance and its up 30k, notice there was a "point adjustment" and that is the only explanation. I know they are my missing points, but after a week strange.
I will take it.

So I submitted a points inquiry,,,came back with we dont see a purchased made that day....read your statement, thought I would leave it for a bit and see.
This morning look at my balance and its up 30k, notice there was a "point adjustment" and that is the only explanation. I know they are my missing points, but after a week strange.
I will take it.
Mine came in last night as well. Listed as Points adjustment. They were not there yesterday at noon so it might have posted late evening. Just glad they came and I didn't have to follow up. Shoppers GC points are the worst!

Mine came in last night as well. Listed as Points adjustment. They were not there yesterday at noon so it might have posted late evening. Just glad they came and I didn't have to follow up. Shoppers GC points are the worst!
They are for GC,,,but their bonus points come right away,,,and are great compared to AM or others,,,just watch the prices of what you buy,,,but 30% back is great

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter