• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

The exchange is why I don't often purchase them outright with cash but I will with points. At that point, I look at it as free money and $37 free US dollars are better than no free US dollars.
Great job on what you accumulated.
Thanks! Also avoids the additional service fee my cc charges if I use that for purchases at WDW. Every little bit helps!

I convinced myself our GCs were the 2022 version of 'Free Dining!' ;)

I got the into the top 20% as well :cheer2: I'll take it!!!! All the more money for gc for Disney in spring!!! It will definitely help offset the price of tickets - and hopefully pay for part of a few meals, snack or souvenirs!

Edited to add... DH jokes about how much I spend on beautify products, but I still look the same :rolleyes:

509 apples for me!
I got the into the top 20% as well :cheer2: I'll take it!!!! All the more money for gc for Disney in spring!!! It will definitely help offset the price of tickets - and hopefully pay for part of a few meals, snack or souvenirs!

Edited to add... DH jokes about how much I spend on beautify products, but I still look the same :rolleyes:
If you’re okay with continuing the joke, tell him to imagine how you’d look if you spend nothing :rotfl2:

I went to SDM today to buy some groceries that are on sale. I didn't get the 20x offer, but the deals were good so off I went.

As I am starting to shop, I notice that some of the items that I specifically went for did not have sale tags on them. I kept on going, adding to my cart. Finally, I decided to recheck the flyer. Well, my eyes were clearly closed or something when reading the flyer at home as the 20x offer is MONDAY / TUESDAY, as well as the items I specifically went for LOL Off I went putting everything back on the shelves and now waiting until Monday to do my shop.

I am happy that I noticed that as I was ticked off that I didn't get the 20x offer. I will likely get the offer Sunday at some point. Time to ramp up the points collecting as I will want to book something in the fall for Winter/Spring 2024.

So set up my new Money Account...quick easy way to rack up more points. Now I will be upfront,,,after the 4 months I will be dropping it and then going back to my MC.
The MA gives you 100 points per $1 back at Loblaw banner stores,,up to 130,000 in the 1st 4 months. Plus an additional 20k when you 1st put money into your MA min $150.
So I will put money in b4 going shopping for the 1st 4 months or $1300 whichever comes 1st. then switch back to my MC.
Question for those that might have done this already. When using your MA,,,can you buy gc or lotto and get the same redemtion? I need to buy some soon,,so might just try and let you know if no one has yet.

So set up my new Money Account...quick easy way to rack up more points. Now I will be upfront,,,after the 4 months I will be dropping it and then going back to my MC.
The MA gives you 100 points per $1 back at Loblaw banner stores,,up to 130,000 in the 1st 4 months. Plus an additional 20k when you 1st put money into your MA min $150.
So I will put money in b4 going shopping for the 1st 4 months or $1300 whichever comes 1st. then switch back to my MC.
Question for those that might have done this already. When using your MA,,,can you buy gc or lotto and get the same redemtion? I need to buy some soon,,so might just try and let you know if no one has yet.
I've thought about opening an account however, since I'm a retired banker, I have all my stuff set up the way I like it. Add to that, I also have accounts with Tangerine. It just seems like one more thing to have to control that is probably unnecessary. I'll be interested to hear back from you about the gc's though.
Let us know how you make out.

So short quick update for PC Money account......so far nothing,,,except the bonus 20000 for loading money....shopped 4 times,,,both Shoppers and RCSS,,,,no bonus points,,,,sent inquiry today,,,see what happens,,,so far,not impressed
|Hope others have had better luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter