• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PCC 3.0 Photowalk?

DarthVader92

Theme Park Operations
Most of us are going on their first cruise aboard the new ship, and if you are like me you will want to take pictures of everything that is new (which is pretty much everything).

Anyone interested in doing a photo walk around the ship one day so that we can see everything? I'm thinking the first day so we can get pictures of the kids clubs as well.

Anyone interested?

Sounds good Kathy. Hope it coincides with the open houses for the kids clubs so we can get pictures in there too!

John and I are working on the Photowalk. Stay tuned. Will have more details when John releases the schedule.

Now, I wonder if I can decide and buy a new camera before the cruise? I'm really liking the new mirrorless NEX cameras......

Yay photo walk is scheduled for 930pm on June 27th. This sounds like fun, but I am a crazy photographer also and I know most of you are too, so if you are interested perhaps we can all get together sometime in the afternoon of embarkation day so that we can get photos of everything during the day. If we meet around 1pm we can also go to see the kids clubs too.

I am not suggesting that you don't go to Kathy's photo walk but merely suggesting two photo walks during the cruise. One at night and one during the day. Photos obviously differ between day and night. Plus with this one you get to see the kids club as well.

So, if you are interested around 12:30p-ish (if you are on board) I'll be walking around the ship with my camera taking pictures. If you want to join then by all means join. We will meet on deck 4 midship right by shutters. If you are interested and on the ship at the time then by all means come and join me. If not ill see you all throughout the ship next month!!!!!!:cool1:

We can also be somewhat flexible about the time for the photowalk. I also expect to see many of you on deck when the sun comes up. Remember the golden hour for photography in the morning and evening.

We can also be somewhat flexible about the time for the photowalk. I also expect to see many of you on deck when the sun comes up. Remember the golden hour for photography in the morning and evening.

I will be up before the crack of Dawn. (and Dawn doesn't like that) :cool1:

I am so excited for the photo walk and I will definitely be on deck when the sun comes up! I love taking photos and hope to learn things from people to improve my photography!

Just ordered a new lens. Its a Nikon 18-200 zoom and I hope to use this for my basic walking around lens. In the past I've had good luck with my 18-55 zoom, but there are times when you just want that extra tele. Having to switch to my 55-200 in those circumstances kind of gets in the way so I figured this new lens will eliminate that issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter