Peace and Good Thoughts During Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

I agree, not really sure how we got here but peace and mutual respect are what I'm praying for these days alongside everything else. I think I've been in a state of endless prayer (even in the middle of the night) this entire year, no matter who wins I'll be relieved when it's over.

Totally agree! We all need to remember we are very blessed to live in a country where we have the right to vote....no matter the outcome. Let’s just hope the whackos on both sides stay calm and don’t destroy our cities and towns because they “didn’t get what they wanted”. That behavior accomplishes NOTHING and anyone who engages in destructive behavior should be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law.

I'm an election official & will be at the polls at 5 am tomorrow. Hoping nobody comes to our polls to intimidate or refuses to wear a mask, and we don't have to call police (who will be stationed very close but not at the polls). And that there is no violence or unrest after!

I'm an election official & will be at the polls at 5 am tomorrow. Hoping nobody comes to our polls to intimidate or refuses to wear a mask, and we don't have to call police (who will be stationed very close but not at the polls). And that there is no violence or unrest after!

Thanks for your time. May you and all others have a safe and uneventful day.

Before, during, and after. Thoughts, prayers, and hope. We have relatives in Florida and Boston (Lowell.) Friends in San Francisco, Charleston, and on Disney Boards .

Stay Safe all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter