• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Peanut butter at Riviera

Kristi391

Mouseketeer
I am going to Riviera in June for 7 nights and will be doing an Instacart order, but was wondering about peanut butter. I like to have an English muffin w/peanut butter for breakfast, but I only use a small amount, so I would rather not buy a jar and either waste it or have to pack it to bring home. I thought I remembered Wilderness Lodge having the little pb packets in the quick serve area and was wondering if Riviera would have that as well.

Thank you!

I second the little Jif singles; they are 2 oz individual packages, sold in packs of 8 or 10, I believe. I actually travel with them in my luggage, as I eat peanut butter as part of my breakfast every morning. You could buy before you travel and stick them in your luggage, or add them to your grocery order.

Have a magical vacation!

I am going to Riviera in June for 7 nights and will be doing an Instacart order, but was wondering about peanut butter. I like to have an English muffin w/peanut butter for breakfast, but I only use a small amount, so I would rather not buy a jar and either waste it or have to pack it to bring home. I thought I remembered Wilderness Lodge having the little pb packets in the quick serve area and was wondering if Riviera would have that as well.

Thank you!
another vote for Jiff singles. and if taking a checked bag I would buy at home and pack 3 or 4 of the packs in a ziploc in checked bag

another vote for Jiff singles. and if taking a checked bag I would buy at home and pack 3 or 4 of the packs in a ziploc in checked bag
This is a great idea. I wouldn't need more than that, so it would be perfect and not take up a bunch of space in my bag.

Thanks again, everyone!

This is a great idea. I wouldn't need more than that, so it would be perfect and not take up a bunch of space in my bag.

Thanks again, everyone!
I pack these for most trips not just Disney as I want PB on my toast or waffles. so I have been there and done that many times

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter