Peanut Butter Cookies

grover

DIS Veteran
I just thought I would pass on this recipe for peanut butter cookies, it is so easy(great as baking/cooking is not my strong suit!) and they turned out wonderfully!! My son and I just made them about an hour ago-I don't think they will last long!!

Mix together 1 cup of peanut butter, 1/2 cup sugar and one egg.
Roll inot balls, flatten with a fork on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake at 325 for 12 mins. Don't overbake, Makes about 24 cookies.

Grover in Winnipeg
:D

Oh Grover - that looks good! I was thinking about baking a different PB cookie recipe this afternoon, but this one is better! Less sugar AND less work! What more could you ask for???

Here is what I was going to make . . . they're sooo yummy, but I always want to eat them & I can't! At least with yours, the temptation will be gone sooner!!!!
;)

Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
1/2 c butter
1/2 c peanut butter
1/2 c sugar
1/2 c brown sugar
1 egg
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 1/4 c flour
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
14 oz mini peanut butter cups

Cream butter, peanut butter & sugars. Add egg & vanilla. Stir in & mix well the flour, baking soda & salt. Roll into 1” balls. Drop in mini muffin tins - do not press. Bake at 350 for 12 min. Remove & immediately press mini cups into tops. Cool completely before removing from pan. Will break if removed early. Yield: 48

Both of those sound good.

The first one sounds like a great thing to do with the kids. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter