Peanut Butter Cookies

antnee

Chasing Amy
Who loves them??? I just made a batch from Davids Cookies and am just sitting her enjoying them. Hey Dan maybe I should have paired this up with your coffee thread? :teeth:

I love the too! But I'm not sure what David's Cookies are?

mmmmm, only homemade and warm............now I want to go make a batch............:D

Y-u-m-m-y!!!! Peanut Butter cookies were my favorite when I was a child. Then chocolate chip, and anything else chocolate. ;) But...Warm PB cookies with "Cowboy" coffee...yum, yum, yum

Ohhh! I used to make the best peanut butter chip cookies. Then we discovered DS is allergic to Peanuts and that put a stop to that. :( Boy do I miss those cookies.

OH WHY MUST YOU TORTURE YOUR DIS BROTHERS AND SISTERS WHO ARE STRUGGLING TO LOSE WEIGHT??????????????????

I'll take 2 please...........................isn't peanut butter a protein??????????????????????

Camcolt do you still have the receipy? My husband is addicted to peanut butter so he would love them.
tigercat

Originally posted by tigercat
Camcolt do you still have the receipy? My husband is addicted to peanut butter so he would love them.
tigercat

I think I just used the recipe on the bag of Reeses chips, but instead of putting the chocolate chips in too, I substituted more of the peanutbutter chips. Its been a while.;)

There also used to be a cookie store in our local mall and when I was a kid they had these awesome cookies...Peanut Butter Nuggets. They were Peanut butter cookie(almost with an oatmeal consistincy) with a big hunk of melted chocolate in it. If you got them fresh out of the oven they were incredible. I wish I had a recipe for those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter