Pearl Factory

pennyring

Thrift Ninja
Has anyone done Pearl Factory in DtD lately? I found some really old threads, but nothing recent.

* Anyone know the current price to pick your oyster?
* Anyone know the current price for the least expensive "charm" setting? Least expensive ring setting?
* What's the price range on chains?
* How was the experience?

We did Pick a Pearl in WDW like... years ago and it was cool. I think my SIL got a pearl for about 12 bucks (at the time) and a ring setting for an additional $35 or something like that.

We're planning to take our nieces back next year, and they've already done BBB and Studio Disney 365, so we thought Pearl Factory might be a fun NEW experience.

I did this a few weeks ago... the pick-a-pearl was $14.95 I believe.

The settings I got were:
  • Sterling silver ring ($50), quite basic.
  • Silver 12" chain and pendant setting (Around $75), also the most basic.

Keep in mind that your setting options are going to vary depending on the size of the pearl. I did one a few years ago and got one that was quite large. I didn't purchase a setting for it because my options were limited due to the size. I like the cage necklaces that don't require drilling, but they just weren't an option for my pearl, and it was too large to safely put on a ring.

Perfect! Thank you! That was exactly the info I was looking for.

Do know if they have any Disney settings? I've seen mouse ears and Cinderella carriage at Pick a Pearl. I know they're a different company, and definitely pricier, but just curious.

Perfect! Thank you! That was exactly the info I was looking for.

Do know if they have any Disney settings? I've seen mouse ears and Cinderella carriage at Pick a Pearl. I know they're a different company, and definitely pricier, but just curious.

I didn't notice any Disney items, if they have them, they aren't on prominent display.

I know they have a pretty clamshell cage pendant that while not Disney, certainly has a Little Mermaid feel to it. Pearls are my favorite and I'm part mermaid, or so I tell everyone ;) I think that might be a good Disney-ish option.

I know they have a pretty clamshell cage pendant that while not Disney, certainly has a Little Mermaid feel to it. Pearls are my favorite and I'm part mermaid, or so I tell everyone ;) I think that might be a good Disney-ish option.

Do you remember how much the clamshell cage pendant was? :)

Do you remember how much the clamshell cage pendant was? :)

No idea. It's been awhile since I've been there. I believe it was one of the cheaper options available, though.

You could try calling them to ask what they have. Their number is 714-778-3929

The price of the pearls is different depending on the location but I did one in Vegas not too long ago and it was $15.95 for the pearl.

We got a cage setting shaped like Cinderella's carriage for my daughter which was around $75. I got a chain for my necklace and they started at $100 (mine was $150).

If the gold settings are too much for you, you can ask them to bring out some sterling silver settings that are cheaper. We got some silver earring posts with gemstones for around $25

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter