Pecos Bill! I'm a fan

At Pecos now and I'm really surprised on how good the food is. The steak fajitas were delicious. Definitely will be coming back.
That is great to hear!!! Was wondering this, since so many people were upset that they changed the menu. I hear they have a great toppings bar also, is this correct? I really want to try it since the menu changed.

Waiting outside baby center for my wife. Yea the toppings bar is excellent. The churros and chocolate sauce were very good too. I'm pretty full, although I do have an ADR in 3hours so maybe that wasn't too smart lol

Waiting outside baby center for my wife. Yea the toppings bar is excellent. The churros and chocolate sauce were very good too. I'm pretty full, although I do have an ADR in 3hours so maybe that wasn't too smart lol
I am so jealous! I love me some Disney food! Where's the ADR in 3 hours? Somewhere good I hope!!!

BOG! Last day of MK and going to end it with my sons favorite park tomorrow, HS. We have an ADR tomorrow as well at Mama Melrose with the F! Package.

I had nachos there week before last and enjoyed them, as much guac as you want to add and I'm a happy camper. I was also fuller than a tick when I was done and couldn't eat them all (I did scrap up every last bit of the quac though).

I'm so glad to hear this! We usually end up there at lunchtime and DH has never been a huge fan. I showed him the new menu last night and it's back on the must try list! :)

I agree!! DH and I tried it last week and were very impressed. The food was fresh and well seasoned. I had the chicken fajitas and loved them. DH had the steak burrito. It was a nice change from the typical theme park burgers and hot dogs. We will definitely be back!

I really enjoyed it when we were there last November, but it looks like they've taken the kids quesadilla off the menu which is a total bummer!! A kids quesadilla beefed up with the toppings bar was a perfect amount of food for me (maybe a lot of people which is why they stopped offering it).

Has anyone tried to get an entree without the rice and beans to make it $1-$2 cheaper yet?

I had the grilled veggie bowl back in early December and it was the best meal i have ever had at MK (including TS). Too bad they got rid of the bowls after people complained about having to walk across the park to get a burger. :(

Delicious, filling and reasonably priced. What's not to love? We always hit Pecos Bill's when we're in MK. I still miss hot liquid cheese but the toppings bar is terrific! I wish I was there now. Enjoy!

After reading all this, I can't wait to try the new menu. Steak fajita and churros it is! (Do they make up one QS credit, by the way?) We always stopped here every trip because I loved the pulled pork sandwiches, but I'm looking into new places to get one of those...

The new menu was one of my fave QS meals last trip! Yum! The toppings bar was phenomenal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter