Pecos Bills Toppings Bar

igrsod

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if this has returned? We ate here in December and without the toppings bar, the food wasn't as good or as filling.
We used to LOVE this place, but it was so bad last time that we aren't planning on going this time (we leave in 3 days). I feel that if the toppings bar is back, we will give it another chance.

There wasn't a toppings bar when we were there a few weeks ago. I totally agree, the food isn't nearly as good as it was in previous years.

We dined there in October. They give you a few toppings, but nothing close to the toppings bar. We couldn't decide if the food was worse or just the toppings that made the food better.

With people making meals out of the toppings bar without buying food, it will never return.
This is what I'm thinking too. It's sad but true that too many people would maybe buy one meal then everyone else in the party make a meal out of the toppings bar. I did love having unlimited guac. and queso.

We were there in January and no toppings bar. It was okay but not the same for us too. I would feel the same about Cosmic Ray's or Restaurantasarus. The toppings bars with all the ages and the different taste choices of folks made these places more fun. However, we tried some different places that were great that were more conventional with no toppings bars.

We were there in January and no toppings bar. It was okay but not the same for us too. I would feel the same about Cosmic Ray's or Restaurantasarus. The toppings bars with all the ages and the different taste choices of folks made these places more fun. However, we tried some different places that were great that were more conventional with no toppings bars.

We were there the first week of February, and Pecos Bill's did not have a toppings bar, but Cosmic Ray's did. We were kinda shocked that they did.

We went to Cosmic Rays earlier this week on Thursday and instead of a toppings bar, they gave us toppings in a plastic container. I agree not the same, but at least the plastic container was useful. We reused it to save lunch leftovers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter