Pending charge on debit card

dmea10

Dmea10
I just checked one of my checking accounts and saw there is a pending charge of 0$ for a room only reservation to WDW. I have a package bought and paid for on another debit card but I have never used the card with the pending payment. Can you tell me what it could be?

Debit Card Purchase - WDW ROOM ONLY RES
Purchase
$0.00

Transaction Type: Debit card purchase
Purchased By:
Purchased: Fri, Sep 29, 2017 11:00 PM
Posted: Fri, Sep 29, 2017
This transaction is pending, which means it hasn’t cleared yet and the final amount may change. Pending transactions generally post within 72 hours, at which point you can dispute it if it doesn’t seem right to you. Appears on statement as: Debit Card Purchase - WDW ROOM ONLY RES

Did you make a reservation at a restaurant?

Yes, I went back and looked and I put this card on file on my package. But I have not purchased anything or made reservations in a while. Not sure why it is showing up now. And why it says room only if I purchased a package. I am just paranoid because I had someone in Florida spend 1700.00 on my debit card at Zumie's about two months ago.

This happened to me last year when I attached a card to my account before making restaurant reservations. Disney must run a check to make sure it is a valid credit card.

A couple weeks ago I made my final payment using Dis GC's. Just after I got done paying I got an alert on my phone of a pending AMEX charge from Disney of $1.00. It never posted.

Thanks everyone! I was at work and happened to glance at my bank statement in the middle of an overnight shift. I panicked because my account had been compromised before. I locked my card until I could figure out what was going on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter