Pepper Market Questions

loralie

DIS Veteran
I have a few questions about the Pepper Market. We will be on the DDP and I wanted to know if the menu is different for Lunch and Dinner? I also know you have to go to the different stations and they stamp your card, do you then take your food to the table after each section and then go back for the rest? I just want to know what to do with the kids and their food. My older son is 11 and looking forward to having steak like an "adult", I am sure it will be on the card as 3 adults and 1 child so I don't think that will be a problem. Any advice on the Pepper Market would be helpful. Thanks,

Loralie

I'm not sure about the menus being different or not, because we've only gone there for dinner.

But about the tickets -- the way they work is, you take the same ticket (one per person) to whichever stations you want food from. They stamp the ticket there. Then at the end of the meal, you take the tickets up to the cashier and pay before you leave. So it doesn't matter when you take your food(s) back to your table because you pay for what's stamped on your ticket at the end of your meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter