Pepsi Code Update

Priorityonecb

DIS Veteran
I was able to use the Pepsi code just yesterday to get our tickets for 20% off! Just thought I'd update in case anyone is still looking for discounts!

Oh, nevermind, I found it and it worked for me too! Got 2 adult and 2 kids tickets for $190 including tax! So, now my disney vacation will be paid for and the seaworld part is too!

Can someone post the pepsi code again? Do you just put "PEPSI" into the coupon code?? Is there a special site?

Just go to www.seaworld.com and click on the tab that says "Enter Promo Code" and select the sea world orlando location. The code is simply "PEPSI" and the site will automatically list the deal available for the discount. Enter the # of adult/child tix you want and select e-ticket (only option for this code anyway) you will pay online and then your tix will be avail to print out on your home computer. This is your ticket. Just use the e-ticket at the turnstile. If you look in this forum for other postings with PEPSI code in the title, you will find out all you need to know. There are a lot of fairly recent posts so it should be easy. :cool1:

Got tickets tonight! 4/6. Thanks! For only 2 adults and 1 child we saved $29.40! And thats a really cheap price for 7 days Sea World!! Thanks! :yay:

U Guys Made Me Ink said:
Just go to www.seaworld.com and click on the tab that says "Enter Promo Code" and select the sea world orlando location. The code is simply "PEPSI" and the site will automatically list the deal available for the discount. Enter the # of adult/child tix you want and select e-ticket (only option for this code anyway) you will pay online and then your tix will be avail to print out on your home computer. This is your ticket. Just use the e-ticket at the turnstile. If you look in this forum for other postings with PEPSI code in the title, you will find out all you need to know. There are a lot of fairly recent posts so it should be easy. :cool1:
:rotfl: I love your name!!

Also remember that you can take your Pepsi code tickets to the turnstile at the end of the day and get them stamped...then you can come back for free anytime within I think 7 days of the original day! It may even be 14 days...but I think 7.

The ticket can also be upgraded to Fun Cards for use for the rest of 06. This is confirmed as my inlaws upgraded their tickets on Sunday and I gave them the link to use the Pepsi code to purchase their tickets.

I just looked...there is no expiration dates on the E-tickets. I'd use them during the 2006 season, but otherwise you'll be fine! :)

I'm confused as this deal says "Pepsi Co" employees - I am assuming that none of you work, thus your excitement that this promo code still works, and I know I don't work there, so what's the deal? I don't want to get into an ethics debate here, but I am assuming that Sea World doesn't check for Pepsi employee IDs, so that's why this is working for you all. Just wondering if I've missed something?

Thanks, Tiger

There is no marks on the ticket indicating it's a 'Pepsi' ticket. It looks like a regular print at home ticket.

Ethically you are right - but 20% is 20%. I view it as any other code - If SW wanted a check on it they would have proof of employment required.

ps - This code was mentioned to me by a pepsi exec when he heard we were going

I guess my concern (besides the ethical concern)is, if they do check, then they can refuse you entry, so you are out the money for the ticket, plus the embarassment that would follow, so that is why I was asking.

Thanks, Tiger

That code has been used for a very long time now with no problems. The tickets in no way indicate which code you used (and there are many for 20% off out there). The ticket is just like a regular priced e-ticket.

Thanks for letting me know that - I just read that above after I posted my last reply. Kind of doesn't make sense for Sea World to do this since everyone is allowed to use the code!

Thanks again, Tiger

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter