Pepsi Code Update

I am sure that keeping this promo code and many others active and easily accessible to all of the public is not an issue for Sea World because they are not nearly as large or as crowded as, say, Disney and I imagine with such competition, they are glad you chose to go to SW and spend your $$ there, even if you were savvy enough to get a discount on your admission. I think it is safe to say that SW is aware that many non-PepsiCo employees regularly use this discount code and if it were a problem, they would verify employment. Like previous posters have noted, the tickets do not indicate which discount was used or state that any company ID is required and that could be easily rectified if it were a problem. If you feel that using a discount code compromises your ethics, then don't use it - or use any of the other promo codes, like the SouthWest Airlines Rapid Rewards 20% discount. (just sign up for this free public program online and print your "member card" and use that info to purchase your tix.) Tho from your other posts you state that you are a Passholder, so not sure what the confusion is about anyway, unless you "didn't want to start an ethics debate", but just wanted to express your "ethical concerns" to the rest of us. :confused3

It does makes sense for SW to offer these discount/promo codes (and there are many offers out there) to entice people to go there instead of the many, many other choices in the area. Me getting a discount isn't taking it away from anyone else and it's not taking the food out of Shamu's mouth, so I would encourage people to save the $$ on the admission price and spend it on a nice dining experience in the park or have a little extra $$ for the souveniers you might not otherwise buy. Either way, SW gets my $$ and this way, I'm a lot happier and can't wait to return! :cloud9:

I wasn't trying to start an ethical debate at all - I was confused, just like I said about being able to use a Pepsi code if not an employee as I assumed there was some type of marking on the ticket, and people were just pushing their luck (as they do with rental car codes - some people are asked for ID, some are not) and hoping for the best. If you say there is no marking on the ticket, than you are more than likely right that Sea World is continuing this promotion in Pepsi's name because it's good business for them.

I am a Passholder, but these discounts (for my daughter anyway - I already mentioned that I need to buy her a pass, and I am not buying her an annual pass at this time since we get extra days anyway) are better for my daughter than our Passholder discount.

Thanks, Tiger

I know I read this previously but I want to make sure, you CAN get these tickets stamped and get the next day free - correct?? We really want to be able to come back the next day free.
Thanks!
Kimba

ALL paid admissions to Sea World (whether you used a discount or not) are good for the additional 6 consecutive days free. :woohoo: Just bring your original ticket to the Guest Services window just inside the turnstiles and get your extended pass with your photo on it. :teeth:

You can also upgrade if you want to the Fun Pass which is good for unlimited admission thru Dec. 31, 2006 by paying the difference to a regular day's full admission price.

U Guys Made Me Ink said:
Just go to www.seaworld.com and click on the tab that says "Enter Promo Code" and select the sea world orlando location. The code is simply "PEPSI" and the site will automatically list the deal available for the discount. Enter the # of adult/child tix you want and select e-ticket (only option for this code anyway) you will pay online and then your tix will be avail to print out on your home computer. This is your ticket. Just use the e-ticket at the turnstile. If you look in this forum for other postings with PEPSI code in the title, you will find out all you need to know. There are a lot of fairly recent posts so it should be easy. :cool1:

Hi!
It is coming up as server not working!!!??
I'll try again in 5 minutes.
Also,I dont have a printer at the villa - is there any other way??

Thanks for help,
lynn

I just tried it and it seems O.K. from here. It may be your internet connection so hopefully it will work by trying again if it hasn't already. :badpc:

For the e-tickets, I don't know of any other way than to print them out but you can still get 20% off by using the SouthWest AirLines Rapid Reward program. Just sign up for their Free on their website (no airfare purchase required) and copy down your account info if you are unable to print it. Then use that program to get 20% off but you have to purchase your tickets at the gate. Not sure if having just the acct. info is enough although Sea World is pretty lax about the discount verifications in my experience. :smokin:

Another option might to be to purchase the tix online and although you can't print them out right away, a link will be sent to your e-mail where you can re-access the tix and print them out when you are able... maybe a Kinko's nearby ... maybe the office at your villa (if there is one) will allow you to print them ... maybe a library nearby that you can print them out there...

That's the best I can think of, maybe someone else has more info ... Hope this helps! :goodvibes

I was wondering if anyone knows if Sea World in San Antonio does the next day for free or any deal like that?

I printed the tickets, it says I need to show my ID. Do my kids need ID or just me?? Anybody know???
Also I don't see any expiration date on my ticket...am I missing something??
Thanks
Kimba

No, your children do not need to show ID. I've used these E-tickets several times and have never been asked to show ID (though I have had it on me at all times anyway and wouldn't bat an eyelash to be asked to do so). Your tickets expire at the end of the 2006 season. There will be expiration date on the ticket. Have fun! :cheer2:

Priorityonecb said:
No, your children do not need to show ID. I've used these E-tickets several times and have never been asked to show ID (though I have had it on me at all times anyway and wouldn't bat an eyelash to be asked to do so). Your tickets expire at the end of the 2006 season. There will be expiration date on the ticket. Have fun! :cheer2:

:wave2: Thank You!!!!!
Kimba

We used e tickets at the end of January and used the pepsi code. The woman at the turnstiles asked to see my drivers license. She even handed back the paper e -tickets to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter