Perception of slow service vs reality

I wish we WERE heading to Sanaa! The bread service is to die for, and LOVE the butter chicken. I bet you're amazing at your job....it must be so hard to make us whiny vacationers happy!

The bread service is the BEST! It's so hard to smell all the food everyday! LOL.

I actually love interacting with everyone, you'd be surprised how happy everyone usually is to get seated and eat and see animals!

You can get the bread service in the bar area from 3-5 when we are closed without a reservation, In case you wanted to stop by!

The bread service is the BEST! It's so hard to smell all the food everyday! LOL.

I actually love interacting with everyone, you'd be surprised how happy everyone usually is to get seated and eat and see animals!

You can get the bread service in the bar area from 3-5 when we are closed without a reservation, In case you wanted to stop by!
GREAT idea! Thanks for the tip!

We ate at Topolino’s last night. We were in no rush. We ordered our drinks and apps at the same time and took our time ordering entrees. My pet peeve is having the apps unfinished when the entrees are served. Order to meet your needs.

Agreed. I had dinner at Sanaa last week and our entree came out before we even had one piece of naan from the bread service. In the future there, I will wait a while before putting in our entree order (we put it in after our drinks arrived and received about 5 minutes after bread service showed up)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter